Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 1/27

Today was total body again, same workout as last Friday except in Superset fashion.

Today was 2 sets of 15 reps with 2 minute rest between each set:

SS #1
Weighted Bench Dips - 50# - up 5#
ss w/
Hammer Curls - 17's - up 2#

SS #2
Lateral Raise - 11's - up 1# (should of went with 12's)
ss w/
Hamstring Curls - 50# - up 5#

SS #3
Bent Over Raise - 15's - up 3#
ss w/
Flat Chest Flyes - 25's - up 5#

I also did Power Hour Abs.

Happy Friday, freaking yeah! :eek::rolleyes:;)

This morning, I brought back Imax 2 and 4 day Split Back & Biceps. Starting next week will post my stats. I found out this morning, my grandkids are coming over for the weekend ARGH...….mean that in a good way. And I’m going to have my 4mo old granddaughter she’s a doll. But, dang:eek::cool::eek: I thought I would clean house wash and curl my hair this weekend, you know……me time.

Debbie: Nice work as always:rolleyes::)

This morning I did sort of my own mix of Kelly Coffey's 30 min to Fitness step boxing. I did not have much time and I stopped when DD came in to tell her about the movie I saw last night. My workout was 53 minutes. I did Premix workout #1 with weight drills stopped at the stretch and did cardio segment 1 and weight drill then went to the weight drills only and did the last two weight drills. Total calories burned was 478 calories. HR was 138-157

Teddy, I know I have things sort of planned and then stuff comes up to totally change things. It happens to me a lot. Not enough free time I guess.

Roselyn, is a nice long cardio workout.

Debbie, Nice weights. Super Sets can be so effective and get a lot done:)

Last edited:
I just read yesterdays's thread. I have been so rushed in and out lately. I also wanted to ask if any of you have used the Omron Body Fat analyzer? I have a digital scale with the bodyfat measurement on it but it is frustrating. It gives me way higher BF measurements than my 3 point calipers. The BF only moves up and down with weight moving up and down and is pretty consistant no matter how I eat and workout. Just wondering.

Roselyn, I am getting some nice results with Chalean Extreme. I do sometime allow a little longer rest between days because there is a lot of shoulder work blended in. They are not terribly long so it allows me to get in some cardio and flexibility with it most days.

Teddy, I generally take one rest day a week. I did workout on Sunday because I missed my weight workout on Saturday since I had to go out of town for a home ispection on a house we are buying. So, I just made that workout up. I keep having so many things that are requiring me to shorten my workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.