Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 1/26

Today was cardio and I just didn't have it in me to go balls to the wall so I just jumped on my treadmill, put on some good music and did a steady state hill climb. Speed was only 3.0 but I went from 3% to a 7% grade. My goal was to keep my HR at it's most efficient fat burning state which is 121-135 bpm. I did just that. Got pretty sweaty too.

HR STATS:
45 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
40 minutes in zone :D
6 seconds above zone
333 calories burned
2 miles traveled

Morning:D

Yesterday, when I got home put on me workout clothes only to find out I was sleepy :rolleyes: NO EVENING WORKOUT. BUT, I got a good night’s sleep and today I'm ready to take on the day:)

This morning, I did Legs & Glutes Xtreme, freaking OUCH! :eek: This workout was da-bomb; I was shaking when I got done:eek:. I started at 4:35 am finished at 6:12 am EEK. The workout in itself is 79 minutes, I had to hit pauses a few times and ask Cathe WTH:mad: Basically you do all the standing portion twice. I forgot how fast she moves though this workout.

I really enjoyed it. I usually do Legs & Glutes Xtreme (standing only) which is only 67 minutes:rolleyes:

Debbie: Glad you enjoyed your workout:)

This morning I did Les Mills Pump Step workout 30 min , 283 calories, HR 140-165. I then did Chalean Extreme Lean phase #2 week 4. Upped some weights but only 1/2 lb, Workout was 41 min, 290 calories.Total time spent was 71 min and calories burned 573.

I had to run for a phone call. Weights today on Chalean Extreme Lean Phase#2 went like this:
1 Sumo Squat anterior delt lift- 17.5 lb 12 reps breakdown was 3 slow reps slow
2 double arm row single leg lift with band- 27.5dumbbells (up .5lb from last time) 12 reps 6 leg lifts right then 6 left breakdown was double arm rows 3 reps
3 single hamstring curls with lateral raise 15# dumbbells(up 1lb)12 reps 6 r and 6 l on the hamstrings breakdown 3 slow lateral raise 15#
4 runners lunge with double are row 27.5lb 12 reps(up from 27lb) 6 right and 6 left on lunge Breakdown is 3 reps slow double arm row
5 lateral raise with alternating adduction bands 12lb dumbbells 12 reps Breakdown 3 reps slow 12# dumbbells
6 plank with single arm row 20lb dumbbell 12 reps right then 12 reps left Breakdown is 3 slow pushups
7 Reverse lunge lateral raise 12.5lb (up from 12) 12 reps breakdown 3 reps slow 12.5lb dumbbells
8. posterior delt raise with leg lift(this is a plank) 10lb dumbbell 12 reps right then 12 reps left Breakdown is 3 slow deltoid raises standing
9. squat with double arm anterior delt lift 10lb dumbbells 12 reps Breakdown 3 slow reps squat 35lb dumbbells

Debbie, nice work. I don't think we need to push ourselves to the max every workout anyway. I guess in your latest rotation that you are doing only treadmill for cardio?? I just can't do that. I need variety:)

Teddy, I remember doing everything twice on that one and would wonder while I did it if I was asleep when I decided to do it. Once I get going though it is hard to quit. Glad that you got it all done and have that rested boost that we all like. Some of my workouts take a little longer too. If I need it to be limited to a certain period of time like today I have to try to avoid those pauses.

Diane Sue, is Chalean Extreme a good series to have?

Today I did chest,back and some more leg and ab work

Has anyone done Chalean's Turbo Jam Elite?

Last edited:
Diane: Legs Glutes X is a keeper. I would not have gotten though it lasts night you have to be mentally really for it and well rested. Your workout rocked today as always:) I’m trying to get back into my places as to say, rests days, never heard:D lol I liked it like that. Every day I was doing something. Enjoy your evening and I'll see tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.