Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 1/25

Today was the same workout as last Wednesday but in superset fashion.

I can't believe it's Wednesday already, the week is flying.

Today was 3 sets of 8 reps with 1:30 minute rest between each superset:

Warmup:
Dumbbell Military Press - 12's/2 sets - 12 reps

SS #1
Dumbbell Military Press - 20's (up 5#)
ss w/
Leg Press Station - 225# (up 25#)

SS #2
Incline Bench Press - 90# (up 5#)
ss w/
One Arm Row - 42# (up 2#)

SS #3
Dumbbell Curls - 22's (up 2#)
ss w/
Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extension - 17's

Teddygirl - On Press Play the warmup and steady state is from CC #5. Press Play is a couple of the old workouts mixed together with a couple new challenges. So that's why the beginning sounded familiar to you.

Morning:D

I did Candace ;) That's it.:p Tonight, legs & glutes X or just legs & glutes.

Stats:
388 cals
3:68 traveled
54:00 time

Debbie: Very Impressive, lady:rolleyes: Yep your back;)

My workout today was Cathe's MMA Boxing. I used my rebounder for most of the lower body stuff. Workout was 49 min and calories burned was 322. HR was 124 avg and 158 high. I then did the Bonus heavy bag(have not played with that in awhile) 19 min 155 calories, HR was 137 avg and 158 max. (I swear I can get this up a little more than that sometimes ) I followed this with Bob Harpers Totally Ripped Core 48 min, 272 calories. This is hard. I sometimes have to drop to knees for a break on the plank stuff. There is a cardio benefit. You have squats then plyo squats holding weights, side burpees etc. Lots of work. WOrkout was 1 hr 56 min and calories burned was 749.

Debbie, nice weights. Great workout.

Teddy, nice workout. Good luck with the next one:) If I do legs and glutes X I need to have lots of energy. :p I swear I used to do that one a lot. Upped the weights and got good at it. I guess after awhile we just choose comfortable workouts then wonder why know results or we get new challenging ones that make us push ourselves. But sometimes taking a step back is good too:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.