Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 1/24

Today was cardio and I chose Cardio Coach #5. Holy crap, I haven't done that workout in literally - years. It was ok, I don't care much for the 3 - 4 minute hill climbs, but I got my HR up there and the last two challenges are just fun.

CARDIO STATS:
58 minutes total
8 minutes below zone
23 minutes in zone
28 minutes above zone
475 calories burned
3 miles traveled

Morning Guys,

I got to pick it up! Yesterday, met my sister for happy hour at my brothers lounge, BAD…….:confused: Not only did I not get my workout in. I overslept this morning and was an hour late.:rolleyes: Okay, need to put my game face back on:cool::eek:

Debbie: Think I have CC#5 now I got to go look. Nice work:) Yep got it press play.

Rose: You...Who.. :):):):)

Last edited:
Workout today was Les Mills Sports attack 29 min, 239 calories, hr 139-166. I then did Chalean Extreme Lean Phase #1 week 4 45 min, 311 calories, I finished with Chalean Extreme Core Circuit 11 min, 62 calories, I wore my 2# gloves, started with a 15 # dumbbell on crunches and picked up 3# dumbbells for some of it. My weights on Lean Phase were the same as last time. Total time was 85 minutes and calories burned 612.
Weights for Lean Phase:
1.single leg calf raise, bicep curl 20# dumbbell 12 reps breakdown 20#dumbbells 3 reps slow bicep curls I believe I get an 8/8 count on the breakdowns
2.tricep push ups body weight 12 reps 10 sec rest breakdown overhead seated extension 30# dumbbell 3 slow reps
3.split lunge with bicep curls 17.5 # dumbbells 12 reps 6 right lunge and 6 left breakdown is 3 reps 35# squats
4.stationary runners lunge double triceps 15# dumbbells 12 reps 6 right lunge 6 left Breakdown 3 bodyweight dips
5.bicep curl with hamstring curl(band) right 20# dumbbell 12 reps then left 12 reps breakdown is 3 slow reps 20# dumbbell after each 12 reps
6.plank with single arm tricep extension 12# dumbbell 12 reps right then 12 left breakdown is 3 slow tricep push ups
7.reverse lunge double arm bicep curl 17.5# dumbbells 12 reps 6 right lunge 6 left lunge (this is done differently with dropping the dumbbell to half way then lunge with a balance and pull back in moving the weight the rest of the way works the legs nicely) Breakdown 3 slow squats 35# dumbbells
8. Supine Tricep extensions 31# kettlebell 12 reps breakdown 3 push ups
9. sumo squat calf raise with bicep curl 17.5# dumbbells 12 reps breakdown 3 bicep curls 17.5# 3 reps

Debbie, nice work on Cardio Coach. I do kind of remember those long hills. I always thought they were quite challenging.

Teddy, I would have slept in beyond 6 this morning if I did get a phone call:) Maybe you can make it up later.

Roselyn, are you doing a rotation?

Well Debbie, CC#5 is not Press Play, I thought, bc I heard interview in the beginning, sounded like Jim. Any who, I was curious what the other CC sound like on my hard drive so I listen to CC#5, 7 and 3. I agree; that hill is fierce…..I need to get out of confront zone, every now and again.

Diane: Nice work:) hoping I find the strengh to make up workout tonight:) Hard tho, when I get off work, I want nothing but a bed.:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.