Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 1/23

This weather is so weird, we had a snow storm on Friday and today it's 50 degrees and raining. WTH??? :eek:

Today was the same workout as last Monday only in superset fashion. Had an excellent workout today. Felt very strong and no pains to speak of! :cheer:

Today was 3 sets of 5 reps with 1 minute rest between each superset:

Warmup:
Pushups - 10/10/10

Workout:
SS #1
Flat Bench Press - 100# (up 5#)
ss w/
Barbell Rows - 85# (stayed the same)

SS #2
Squats - 95#/1 set - 100#/2 sets (up 10#)
ss w/
Elevated Deadlifts - 85# (Stayed the same)

SS #3
Barbell Curls - 57# (up 2#)
ss w/
Close Grip Bench Press - 85# (up 5#)

Good Morning,:D

Hope y’all had a wonderful weekend…I did.;) Saturday my computer mouses went bye-bye, just as I was checking in. Hopefully I can find an extra one here on my job; if not going to buy one.

Anyhow Saturday workout I did Candace and 4 Day Split Chest Shoulders and Triceps. Sunday, was my rest day.

This morning, I couldn’t get up I stayed up too late watching TV:rolleyes: Hopefully by the end of day, I'm not to tired to go home and press play:cool::eek:

Debbie: I know this weather is crazy, 50 today oh my. But hey, I'm loving it, especially my gas bills. :p Your workout rocked today, nice.;)

Last edited:
This morning I had to cut my workout short. I got a call and had to shower and run to get my grandson from school because he was vomitting. I wasn't feeling much anyway. I woke up with my hearing being muffled and ear pressure. So, I go to the dentist at 11:30 and hit the doctor at 2:45 and try to deal with business on the phone. This ought to be good. Had to have DH type when he called on Skype because I could not hear what he was saying. Workout was Les Mills Step 31 min, 254 calories, 135-163 Hr(down from last time) and then I started Les Mills Combat and got to 15 minutes before the phone, cal. 114, HR was 131-149.Total time was 46 min and calories burned was 368. I am glad I did my weights yesterday. I made the pumpkin coconut soup from Oxygen fat loss. I really have been in the mood for soup. I have to run. I will check back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.