Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 1/20

Today was total body again. 35 minute workout, loved it!

Today was 2 sets of 15 reps with 2 minute rest between each set:

Weighted Bench Dips - 45#
***Did this with a bar in my lap and Fuzz.

Hammer Curls - 15's

Lateral Raise - 10's

Bent Over Raise - 12's

Flat Chest Flyes - 20's

Happy Friday, :D

This morning, revisited another ole friend Imax 2 and 4 Day Split Back & Biceps.This weekend I have to clean my house I got dusk flying around, really. I probably stay end and enjoy movies and do some cooking as well. TTYL:)

I really had a blast doing both workout; I had energy to the roof;) getting stronger, I guess:eek:

Debbie: Lady, your workout was short and sweet; Nice Job:rolleyes:

Rose: I adore Butts and Guts, Nice work.

This morning I started with Les Mills Pump Step workout. 31 minutes, 294 calories, HR avg 139 and max 167. I really liked this. I used a 10# weight plate. Had a 25# out but after experiencing the first part of the workout I decided not to use so much and think it was a good decision. There is lots of lower body work in this. Plyometrics, intervals, circuits, and lower body power moves. The workout was pretty slow the first 10 minutes so I was pleased that the rest was so intense. Stretch was only about 2 miutes though. I then did Chalean Extreme Lean Phase#2, 40 min 314 calories. Upped some more weights. I am liking these but have to make sure my shoulders have plenty of rest to hit lean phase #3. Not a problem. I am just dragging this out. I have had some really good doms with this. Particularly this phase. I finished with Kelly Coffey 30 min to fitness step box dumbbell drills with no step premix 23 min, 192 caloires. HR was up to 156 on this and avg was 133 :0. It helped me hit the lower body a little more. Total time was 94 min and calories burned was 800. How nice is that to have an even number:D ? Eating has been better. Yesterday I had lite pomegranete juice with aloe vera post workout. Later I had Schwan's tortilla encrusted tilapia 1 serving and a salad of greens and spinach with light ranch and salsa. I then had some ginger chews as a snack in the car. Just 4. Last night I had chicken sauteed with leeks and arugala(kale) dish from oxygen magazine. I drank my super greens drink before bed. Post workout today I had the chicken dish again. Lost some bodyfat over the last week:D Makes me happy. Weight is stay pretty much as it was but that is ok:)

I will post some of these weights etc. I have been so busy with other things that I am running in and out and on the phone all day. I just drop to sleep at night lately. Although I wake up a few hours later and keep willing myself to go back to sleep.
Chalean Extreme Lean Circuit 2

1. sumo squat anterior delt lift 17.5 lbs 12 reps breakdown 3 reps two dumbblells sumo squat done at a very slow pace.

2. double arm row single leg lift with band 27# dumbbells up from 25 leg lift is with the band and I use the firewalker bands. This is 6 leg lifts right and 6 left. Breakdown was double arm rows real slow. I think it is around an 8/8count. 3 reps

3. single hamstring curls with band and with lateral raise 14 lb and band 12 reps 6 right leg and 6 left hamstring curls. breakdown is 3 reps lateral raise

4. runners lunge (this is a stationary position) with double arm row, 27# dumbbells 6 reps right leg lunge, 6 reps left leg lunge breakdown is double arm rows

5. lateral raise with band abbduction 12 lb dumbbells, 12 reps alternating abduction legs, breakdown lateral raise 12# dumbbells 3 reps slow

6. plank with single arm row 20# dumbbell 12 reps right then 12 reps left Breakdown is BW push ups 3 slow reps

7. reverse lunge lateral raise (I like this one because my legs feel it too. You do the lunge but sort of balance your weight as you come up and drop the weights down) 11.5 lb 12 reps left then right breakdown is 10# 3 reps slow delt raise

8. posterior delt raise with leg lift 10# 12 reps left then 12 reps right breakdown is delt raise 3 slow reps

9. squat with double arm anterior delt lift 10# dumbbells 12 reps then breakdown is 3 slow squats with a hold 35# dumbbells

Kelly Coffey weight drills went like this:

1. dumbbell clean and press 1 dumbbell right then left 1 min each side 16.5 lb

2. dumbbells lateral/rear lunge right 1 min, left 1 min 16.5lbs

3. dumbbell hip to shoulder twist 11.5 lb right 1 min left 1 min

4. dumbbells bicep curl to overhead press crunch 13.5 lb

5. dumbbells lateral lunge row alternating sides 16.5 lb dumbbell each side

6. dumbbell rainbow hip to overhead w/ reverse lunge 13.5 lb

Teddy, you know you are getting back into things. I love that you had so much energy:D I need to cook up some things. It is going to be busy around here the next few days. I have to go out of town tomorrow morning. So hopefully getting up while it is still dark doesn't make me sleepy for that over 3 hr trip back and forth.

Debbie, that was a nice quick and I am sure pretty effective workout:)

Roselyn, Butts and Guts is a great choice.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.