HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR 1/12

Wow this week if just flying by. Hope you are all having a great one!

Got up early to do a run on my treadmill but decided to do a yoga stretch workout instead. My body is just so tight, I need to get some relief. It felt good.

I have a Collage Video book and Karen Voight has a total body stretch DVD that I think I'm going to get. It's 40 minutes and I think it would be good for me. I just need to make time to do it.

Today was Gym Style Legs and chest, then some ab work. Got our first snowfall here in St. Louis and very cold, not used to this at all it has been so mild.

Morning Guys:D

This morning, I got up good and early, truth be told I was waking up every hour or two all night…weird! I finally got up at 3:40 and had coffee and got busy.

I did Barry’s Boot camp Butts & legs and did the cardio, which was really amazing. I must say I was about to throw in the towel on these workouts; so glad Diane suggested I continue THANK YOU:):) One thing I do know I will continue with the weigh work can always add in other cardio.

Debbie: Glad your back missed you. Good for you for listening to your body.

Rose: This is the first time I can remember here in OHIO the mildest winter ever. Today suppose to be 45 degrees so wonderful. I really hate winter.

Diane: I don’t have Barry’s BC Full Body workout detail; do you? If so would you pleases send to me [email protected]. Thanks

Last edited:
This morning I did Urban Rebounding Extreme Keli Roberts Plyo Plyometric metabolic Circuits. I used the 3# sand weights and really tried to kick it up. I got a nice calorie burn of 404. Max Hr was 157. I then did CHalean Extreme Ab Circuit on the ball wearing 2# weighted gloves, 11 min, 39 calories. I followed this with Tony Horton's One on One making of ab ripper 2 first 14 exercises( there are 20 total) I skipped the chatter and thinking about the moves so this took 26 min, even with me adding a few extra reps. and calories burned was 106. Total time was 88 min and calories burned 549.

Debbie, I am missing that yoga and stretching. I get in a little lately but there is so much going on I am lucky to get the workout in. It is hard to make myself take the time all by itself unless it is a rest day.

Teddy, I do that waking up all night a lot. It makes the mornings kind of miserable. I hope that you sleep better tonight. I am glad that you liked the lower butts and legs workout. I never could see a need to do the cardio they did all of the time. We have so many great choices. I know you do CC Candace a lot and that has to be as good. There is one of the treadmill workouts on Barry's that I liked, probably on the legs because you do hills walking sideways and stuff. I am sure it is good for the legs. That is probably the one I used most of the time when I used a cardio from the series.

Roselyn, we had a little spit of snow that is still clinging to the edges of the grass but it is so windy and cold I don't think much could happen. Also, the sun came out:D This makes me happy even if it is really cold. I think it is supposed to warm back up. We are due for a mild winter this year.

Diane Sue - me too. I just need to make the time.

Teddygirl - can you believe this ohio weather? It's been a very warm winter so far. I think we're in for a rude awakening! LOL!

Diane: So far I'm hanging in there I’m usually in bed at 7:30 watching TV or reading something. What I do like about the weigh work its’ under 30 minutes. I can barely move my upper body today, especially triceps, OUCH:eek:

Debbie: Girl, this weather is FREAKING me out, really so unbelievable for Ohio; if only it stays like this:D. But, have you noticed the weird weather we been getting all over the globe? Hm…Strange isn’t it:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.