GM LADIES

Yesterday was weight work. I did the KISS #3 workout 2 x 20 and used the TRX

1-pistols
incline bodyweight rows

2-incline chest press
alternating pelvic lifts w/ leg curls

one set of trx ab wheel
30 alternating knee ins w/ oblique crunches

The TRX gets in there and works the abs like nothing I have seen.

Theresa

Last edited:
Today is my first rest day. My plan is to start another rotation on Monday, March 8th. That gives me a little over a week to recover. I need it!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

This morning I did Tracy Anderson's Dance Cardio (beginners). This was pretty high impact. Got my HR up to 160 without wheezing. Total calories burned was 570 in 65". I added a Cathe stretch on cuz there wasn't one. The music was good.

Have a great weekend everyone. Repeat of yesterday, workout, eat and work all day/night again. Store has been dead....too much snow! Sick of it.

I did get a bit sore in different places from yesterday's workout....so I won't rule Tracy's methods out just yet. The weird thing is that my quads are pretty sore and all of the leg work was non-traditional floor work......which I didn't EVEN think worked my quads! weird.

Oh and I have DVDs that I was gonna post on Ebay....but if anyone here wants it first.....let me know. It's the newest Fluidity - Real Class 1 - 60" dvd. I got the newer one with 4 workouts on one DVD (including this one)....so I don't need it. It has a few minor surface scratches from being loose in the case, but plays fine. I also have Tony Horton One on One - Patience Hummingbird Yoga from the One on One series and Tracie Long's Step Forward dvd (apparently it has a slight glitch with the cueing in one segment and I was sent a replacement).

Last edited:
Workout today was Tracey's Cardio Kickbox Challenge 58 minutes and I burned 479 calories Max HR was 162, then I did Insane Abs 33 min Max Hr 165 and burned 228 calories, I finished off with Insanity Cardio Recover 32 minutes 163 calories. I like this one a lot. You get some bodyweight toning for lower, plank work, and yoga all combined. Total calories was 871.

Lora, I PM'd you about the one on one workout.

Got to run because I have someone that should be showing up to give an estimate for work.

Yesterday was Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance. Today was Pure Cardio plus Cardio Abs, which was pretty intense.

Hi everyone! Today I did Low Impact Circuit, and managed to do it in the reasonable part of the evening. I hope I can do that more often.

Today will be a rest day for me unless I come home and get some yoga in. I have my granddaughter's birthday party to go to this afternoon.
I hope everyone is having nice weekends.

Linda, that is great that you are able to still do the Insanities:)

Hermia, glad you found a decent time to get your workout in.

Not sure if anyone's around today.

I did Amy Bento's All Cardio Hi/Lo Knockout. Max HR was only 160. My ankle was bothering me .........and now it's pretty jacked up. Endorphins must have been flowing so I didn't feel the pain too badly during the workout. I hope it heals soon. I only burned 580 calories.

Have a great Sunday everyone. I'm going to see a movie later.

I've got some news to share also....but will wait until tomorrow when everyone's around.

I ended up doing Yoga X. Felt good. I haven't done this one in awhile:D
I had better go make myself something to eat before I head to the birthday party since it is at a pizza place:eek:

Lora, that's a pretty good HR and you burned a decent amount of calories. I have such a hard time getting my HR up and burning that much. Enjoy your movie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.