Hardcore Fitness Maniac Wed - August 6

I just finished my workout I did Low Max, I swear there's nothin LOW about this workout, Yowza:eek: And I did B&G floorwork, I am a sweaty mess:D

Wake up you guys:eek::eek: ttyl

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today I am working biceps/triceps. I may do the Cathe slow and heavy video and then add on the concentration curls. I won't report back til tomorrow cuz today I have to go to work at 2pm so I got to "step on it". lol

Teddygirl,

NIIIIIICCCCEEEEE workout!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must have some fried legs by now. Great combination..very creative. BTW, the 18 mile bike ride takes me 1 hour 15 mins to 2 hours..depending on how I am feeling as to how fast I am going.

This morning I chose an iTread workout. I think I've decided today that I just don't like these workouts. I hate Grace's timing, none of them are right. For instance, she'll say "one more minute at this speed" and it's either 45 seconds or it ends up being 2 minutes long. It's annoying. I mean come on, does she not have a freakin' stop watch? And her sayings annoy me too. She always says, "LET'S GO!", "CHEST UP!", "HEEL, TOE" constantly through the entire workout.

Anyways I chose one of her 40 minute workouts. Continuous running and her speeds are just ridiculous in my book. I kept up the best I could. I had a pretty good workout even though I didn't enjoy it much.

Weird thing that happened, I couldn't focus on anything with my eyes. These weird star things were blocking my vision. This use to happen to me when I was young like once every 6 months and then I would end up with a major migraine. My head is starting to hurt now so I'll have to take something before I go to work. Really weird because this hasn't happened in forever.

Cardio stats:
42 minutes
34 minutes in zone
257 calories burned
2.8 miles travelled

Not a great calorie burn. Had a heck of a time getting my HR up again. My breathing goes to hell before my HR gets up to where I want it to be. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Teddygirl - That is a creative workout. Nice job! I may have to try that one of these days.

Nice workouts everyone!

Debbie, I take it you recommend cardio coach and itread?

Today was my rest day - but I woke up at 3:00 and could not go back to sleep so i ready and now I am at work and really struggling to keep it together.:(

Toasty, I am glad you hubby is doing better. Please keep us posted.

Send me positive thoughts and energy if you have some to spare! I will need it.:D

Morning Maniacs -

I'm off today........and I overslept until 5:00 am!! Yikes!! I did Barry's Fat Blaster Lower Body followed by Advanced Upper, Beginner Upper, Advanced Lower, Advanced Abs. Workout was 76 minutes and I burned 565 calories.

I also did 15 minutes of Yoga in 10. Destress & relax segment. Wanted to do more yoga....but I shoulda got my butt out of bed.

I had a killer workout cuz I'm quite upset about recent events at work.

They hired someone full-time to help the office manager. Initially, I was told I was going to learn stuff and help her more.....but she's too busy to train me and they need someone experienced with accounting and car dealerships....so I'm getting moved out into the Showroom and will be the "receptionist" only. I won't even be the cahier any more. I feel like I've been demoted when I was really hoping for more responsibility and more money......but oh well, at least I have a job. HOwever, I'm quite concerned that when we slow down in the Winter, I'll be the first one to get laid off!!

Thanks for listening............off to eat, run errands, etc. I have to do perfume samples, etc today also.

Good morning.

I did KPC last night and had a real blast. i love kickboxing! I have a full body on tap for today, but the cardio really helps blast that fat right now. I may split it up and just do UB with cardio. I have to decide when I get home.

Gotta get back to work! BBL

Morning Maniacs! This morning I did Slim Series Tone it Up. This is one of the tougher ones, my legs are shaking.

Busy day at work today, so I probably won't be back on.:(

Have a great day everyone!

Debbie,

I don't think I would have liked that workout much either if I felt like I couldn't stay in control and then see stars. I still see stars like you mentioned when I curl sometimes, but not always. Nice workout though, if you seen stars..something must be going on. lol

Meg,

KPC is so much fun, isn't it?? Haven't done that one in awhile.

Lora,

I do the same thing when stuff is bothering me..l just try to do more of everything to keep my mind from "not going there". Sorry to hear about all that. You did have a killer workout though

Ally,

Thanks so much for that! I had the appt day mixed up..he goes tomorrow for the scans. Probably won't get results til Monday...but they won't be anything on them scans anyways.

Ally - Power PB is something I get from Giant Eagle in their organic section. It's called "Naturally More". Excellent stuff.

Teddygirl - On cardio days I eat meals 2-4 at work. On weight training days I eat meals 3-5 at work.

Lora - Sorry to hear about your job. WTH???

Morning Maniacs! This morning I did Slim Series Tone it Up. This is one of the tougher ones, my legs are shaking.

Busy day at work today, so I probably won't be back on.:(

Have a great day everyone!

BIONICS,

It figures you seen that scary movie. I could see you watching that one..you crazy woman!!! lol. Have fun with your workout!

Hi Maniacs

See you are all having great workouts (and chasing robins around) I have been sick...tried to workout Sunday and made it through the plie squats in GS legs before I heaved. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Amber

CHar- yes it was alot of fun! Good luck tomorrow. I am sure it will be good!

Deb- I see stars if I do cardio on an empty tummy

Amber- hope you feel better girl!

Lora- sorry about that work stuff. Hang in there!

Meals for today:

M1: miltons whole grain bread toasted with almond butter and honey (yum!)
M2: yogurt and cottage cheese mixed
M3: turkey wrap on flat out - light - with spring mix,cottage cheese, tomato
M4: peach and yogurt
M5: flank steak with broccoli and tossed salad

1700 calories
fat - 34% must be that almond butter - but is yummy
carbs 30%
protein 36%

Just got back a bit ago from taking my kitty Hermia (from whom I get my screen name) to the vet. That was definitely not fun; putting a cat in her carrier is a full on strategic operation. She seems to have forggiven me, though. I will workout later. I think I'm gonna be pretty tired cuz I didn't get enough sleep tonight, dont' really have enough time for a nap, and still gotta do a dr. appt, work, and dinner with a friend, but I need to do it even if I'm tired.

Lora---5:00 am is sleeping in for you??? dang. you are a morning person. I wonder if you can learn some things at work on your own, or try to extend your duties in some way such that you would be more secure when the slow time comes?

Amber---sorry you're sick. feel better soon! Are you getting Amy's new Hot Body Bootcamp?
Or are any of you, for that matter? I'm kinda on the fence. I want it, but now money is tighter and I'm trying to be extra good with purchases. I know it's not much, but if I get it from amazon i'll have to order some books too to get free shipping, lol.

Nice workouts guys:D

Debbie: Itrain, hm….I don’t care for them either, just listening to the samples. Sean Rules!:D

Well guys, I feel like I have already put in my 9 hours, WTH. I’m dragging. I got to work around 12ish had 6 reports on my desk saying ASAP and Election Report and Ranking, got most of it all done, I can finally exhale for a sec:eek: wish I had eaten before I took my son to the hospital, I was starving, just finished me breakfast, EEK. Got to run much to do.

Meals Today:

M1: 1c cheerios w/1c ff milk, 2 egg whites & peach
M2: 1 hebrew national doggie on wheat HD bun, mustard (just ate)
M3: med protein pancake w/tbsp of PP (will eat before I go leave work)
M4: grilled chicken breasts w/broccoli 1/ 2 tomato (will eat before 6pm)

Thanks for all of the advice/thoughts on work. I have already informed the Owner that I thought I was going to be trained to help the office manager and let him know (in a round about way) that I am willing to learn anything. Afterall, when I applied for the position, it said "room for advancement". He stated that as we grow, there will be options for me. He said something about me learning Dealer Trades and something else.....but I dunno. We shall see. I still feel weird about everything.

Hermia - love your screen name if it's after your cat! I'm a HUGE cat lover. I have 3 babies and all have 4 legs and fur! My youngest just turned a year. You missed the most recent dilemna. My female grew a testicle at a year old, we found out she was a hermaphrodite and had to have it removed. The vet only saw this 3 times in his 28 year tenure. He said the testosterone should be out of her system in 6 months or so. He did not do her spay. We bought her spayed....so God only knows what they found when they spayed her. Anytime you want to let me know what your cats do during your workouts, I love to hear it. My youngest loves to sit on her hind legs and bat at me wildly in the air when I'm doing high jumps on the REbounder and she sits on the top of a chair back to "box" with me when I do kickboxing. She's frekain' hilarious.

Deb - I need some Avon help. I want to purchase some skincare. I bought some Mark stuff online and I don't like it. It burns my face. I have sensiitve skin and it has a SPF of 30 in it and I'm sensitive to sunscreens. I want something good for dry/sensitive skin that is good for ANTIAGING!!! please advise! thanks in advance.

Great workouts everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.