HARDCORE FITNESS MANIAC HOTTIES TUES

buttercup78

Cathlete
Happy Tuesday Ladies-
My workout yesterday consisted of walking the dogs around the block. My stomach is still not happy, but it only hurts when I eat something :rolleyes: I got the new walking stronger DVD yesterday, and it looks like a good mix for days I'm not feeling too spunky. I may try it today or do the Spartacus workout. I have decided to do whatever I want for two weeks w/ no added guilt. After that I will decide on a rotation. Diane Sue-I like your idea of 2 weeks of each STS meso, I may copy that if you don't mind :p

Linda-how's your hand doing?

Last edited:
Theresa - Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Can I ask what exactly is wrong? Only because both of my kids are complaining about "pain" in their tummies. Also funny you should ask about my hand, as I was bad yesterday and failed to wear my brace (it annoys me) and boy can I feel it, the hand is very sore today.

This morning was Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit. And I think the Fit Test leaves my legs really tired, because it was harder today.

Lora - Congrats on the promotion, hope it all works out!

Debbie
- Did you ever hear anything about that job?

Linda-no problem. I think it's a GI bug. I feel like I need to vomit but all I do is burp. My abdomen hurts like I need to use the bathroom, but I have gas the other way. It only hurts when I eat something and it started Saturday. Enough is enough already. I hope the hand gets better. Pepto Bismol is the only thing that is helping at the moment.

t

Hey Maniacs!!!

Doing Insanity today. I didn't do it yesterday..was Fit Test..too much going on at home. I forget what is on tap for today as I have my schedule posted on the basement wall so I usually just see what is there and do it.

Linda,

Are you gonna continue on with Insanity thru next month? How are you liking it, in general?

Linda-no problem. I think it's a GI bug. I feel like I need to vomit but all I do is burp. My abdomen hurts like I need to use the bathroom, but I have gas the other way. It only hurts when I eat something and it started Saturday. Enough is enough already. I hope the hand gets better. Pepto Bismol is the only thing that is helping at the moment.

t

Sorry your feeling bad. I hope you feel better very soon. ;)

Linda - Still waiting on the job and it's driving me crazy. She said I would hear something by last Wednesday and I never did. But we did have some nasty weather so maybe she didn't make it into work. So I waited until yesterday afternoon and called. Of course she wasn't in the office so I left a voice message. Still waiting on her to call me back. Haven't received a rejection letter so I'm still keeping my head up. Sorry to hear about your hand. That has to suck! I sure hope the thing heals soon.

I started with MMA Boxing 49 minutes and burned 357 calories forgot to check HR, then I did MMA heavy bag 19 minutes and burned 178 calories Max HR was 166, I followed with Core Circuit functional core mix adding 100 fast crunches and weighted crunches, Amy's Kickbox Surge core with 10 & 15# med balls 9 minutes, STS Abs Circuits stability ball abs 20 minutes, total core calories was 226, I finished off with Core Circuit Stretch 6 minutes 20 calories. Total calories burned was 781 and workout was 1 hr 56 minutes. The bottom of my forefoot hurts today. Eveytime I do a lot of calves it ends up sore:confused: I just want to put some size on my calves.

Debbie, I bet that they haven't decided yet. Hopefully they call you back.

Linda, sorry that the hand is really bothering you. It has to be very frustrating.

Theresa, I think doing STS this way has kept it from dragging for me. I think walking stronger looks like it will be a pretty good workout. I thought about doing it this morning but tomorrow is STS legs and I was afraid that the hills and lower work in it would make my legs feel weak tomorrow. I will save it till after the leg day.

Charlotte, good luck with Insanity today :D

Hey Maniacs -

This morning I did Shaun T's Rockin Body - Dance Party followed by Dance Gliding with Mindy Mylrea. Workout was 60" and I burned 590 calories. Max HR was 152....and I kept it low impact cuz of my foot injury. Then I added on CardioSculpt Pilates with the WinsorSlim Sculpt stick 20" (felt it in the core but not the legs - and NO it did NOT get my HR up like they say in the infomercial - some say they get their HR up to 160 - mine only went to 100 once). I also did the stretch from Kelly Coffey's Bootcamp workout. At the end of the Pilates, I'd burned 690 calories.

I wanted to do some yoga, but had other stuff to do. I'll try to do some later...but that usually never happens if I didn't do it in the AM.

Gotta run....I'm trying to get ready to go over Mom's to give her a facial and do her makeup. Need practice!

I'll be around later, as I'm off today.

Thanks everyone regarding the hand, but really it's my own stupid fault for not wearing the brace yesterday. I just hate how difficult it makes everything, but I guess now I realize how important it is and how much it is helping.

Hey Maniacs!!!
Linda,

Are you gonna continue on with Insanity thru next month? How are you liking it, in general?

Char - Insanity is so over the top I am not sure I like doing it every single day. But in the end I think I am too darn stubborn not to just stick it out so I can say I finished it.:p

Linda - Still waiting on the job and it's driving me crazy. She said I would hear something by last Wednesday and I never did. But we did have some nasty weather so maybe she didn't make it into work. So I waited until yesterday afternoon and called. Of course she wasn't in the office so I left a voice message. Still waiting on her to call me back. Haven't received a rejection letter so I'm still keeping my head up. Sorry to hear about your hand. That has to suck! I sure hope the thing heals soon.

Debbie - Well I guess no word is better than rejection at this point, but it must be driving you mad. It would me as I am not very good at waiting for things. I will keep saying my prayers!

The bottom of my forefoot hurts today. Eveytime I do a lot of calves it ends up sore:confused: I just want to put some size on my calves.

Diane Sue - Sorry your foot is bothering you. I will gladly give you some of my calves, as I find my calves bulk quickly. So much so I am to the point that I pretty much avoid calf work, because I don't want them any bigger!:confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.