Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties Feb 5th

Morning all!

Good workouts you two - I did back and triceps - and wow are my triceps getting strong!

Back -

bent over rows - 50# BB - 3 x 15
chin ups - 3 sets of 5
one arm rows 25# DBs - 3 x 15

triceps

dips on station - 3 sets of 12!! WOO HOO
overhead press with band - 3 x 15
kick backs 10# DBs 3x15

15 minutes walking on incline with weighted vest.

Take care all!

This morning I got up and did some cardio. Not a long one, only 40 minutes, but at least it's something. Feeling much better today. Still a little twinge in my shoulder blade, but other then that, it's almost gone.

I did a Cardio Coach mix I made up. Only had two challenges, but they were tough nonetheless. It felt good to sweat.

Cardio Stats:
42 minutes
4 minutes below zone
16 minutes in zone
23 minutes above zone
341 calories burned
2.5 miles travelled

I'd like to know the tuna burger recipe also. Sounds good!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Gonna do a steady state run on elliptical on my own even if I have to use one arm to hold on. lol. My neck/shoulder issue is still firing up and had a hard time sleeping. I don't know how I screwed it up so bad again, but going to Chiropractor this morning. I hate being in pain.:(

Debbie,

Glad your feeling better. Great workout!

Teddygirl,

See you on the dance floor today. ;)

Hello to everyone else..be back later today

Good workouts everyone:):):):):)

Toasty: Did you try the Epson Salt? It really help too draw out the pain. Take it easy, girl! a few more days will not hurt. It is better to be safe.

Debbie: Good job!

Cathe’s stepper, hm..... tried it this morning hm……not all that impress don’t ask me why. But I will keep it. Just as I thought, will need 2 more risers argh……..:eek:

Linda: I need Newport LOL Excellent workout!

I am going to take myself through to Monday with 1RM tests and cardio. These tests are not bad at all - I had been dreading them but wanted to wait to get them done until I knew STS was going to be here. I worked on shoulders, chest and biceps yesterday. I would like to finish up shoulders today and aim for finishing up at least one of the others.

I have got to get on the eating train with you people! The eats sound great and I have been lacking in that dept. What I eat is good, just not enough. And I need more water in my life. Still pondering PN...

Char - hope your injury gets better fast.

Morning Maniacs! Today will be a Cardio Coach. Just not in the mood this morning, so I'll do it after work. I've been sleeping so good and I don't want to get out of bed! Not a good habit.

Patti- I'd like that tuna burger recipe also. Looks like you need to post it.;)

Linda-Teddy- www.totalfitnessdvd.com will soon be selling AOS workouts, so we can get them for 10% off and free shipping. :cool:

Toasty- Your pain sounds serious! Hope the Chiro helps you.

Great workouts everyone else!

Morning all!

I did B&G yesterday...standing work and then the floor work when it gets to straight leg lifts/pizza press/modified hydrant...used a 5# aw for these. Then I did abs

My back is sore from Tuesdays workout and I really had no business working out yesterday. Friday is my scheduled rest day but just to be safe I am going to take an additional one today....I don't want to end up on the injured list!

Char....hope the chiropractor helps.

Meals for today:
M1: Protein pancakes w/natural p-nut butter and 1/2 banana
M2: Protein drink, apple, almonds
M3: 1 can tuna, cucumbers and carrots
M4: cottage cheese w/ bluberries
M5: Fish and steamed zucchini
M6: Pro pudding
Calories: 1,440 Carbs: 101g Fat: 39g Protein: 167

Toasty - Last time I messed my neck up, I could not get it to get better - it was a doozy. I finally had to go to regular doctor, the chiropractor told me to, and they put me on 800 mg of ibuprofen, 3xday and after 5 days I was much better. That with the chiropractic really did the trick. they said the ibuprofen was needed to get the nerve to calm down.

Just thought I would pass that on. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Dailys, glad you are sleeping so well. that is great!

Sonya - your meals look good. Nice macro ratio you got going. I need to get me some more Pro Pudding.

Foods for today:

M1: On whey protein shake w/strawberries & banana
M2: Chocolate Fudge BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB
M3: Cashew Butter Chicken Stew; 1 tbsp. almonds
M4: Zone; Clementine
M5: Spinache souffle w/ 1 tbsp. parm cheese
M6: Chocolate Protein Pancake w/ 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB

1560 calories
50 g fat - 29%
115 g. protein - 29%
141 g. carbs - 36%

I swear I have the hardest time finding my way around at AOS. I even saved the link for Newport, but now I can’t find it I can’t even find the workout to order at his site:eek:. Can someone please send or post me the link here? Thanks

Hello maniacs! I did cardio this morning- Kelly Coffey Meyer's Cardio Kick Step Boxing and then LIC cardio blasts only- I burned 814 calories. It was a good workout. I work hard with Kelly but it doesn't feel like I'm beating myself up, which I can feel with an IMAX or something similar- just trying to be good to my joints. :)

OK you demanding tuna lovers! I love this recipe because you use ground flax seed instead of breadcrumbs. I also added some red peppers to this and it was good.

PN's tuna burger recipe:

3 can light chunk tuna in water, drained (should be 14 oz of tuna after draining)
1/4 cup flax meal
4 scallions, minced
2 T. black mustard seeds (I just used ground mustard)
2 eggs (I used egg whites)
1 T. minced cilantro
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 t. soy sauce
Salt & pepper, to taste
2 t. olive oil (I just used Pam)

Combine all ingredients except olive oil and form two large patties. Pan fry burgers in olive oil over medium heat for about 6 minutes on each side until both sides are browned and the burgers cooked throughout.

Debbie: How do you make your protein pancakes chocolate? Do you just add a little cocoa powder or is there another magic secret?

Linda-Teddy- www.totalfitnessdvd.com will soon be selling AOS workouts, so we can get them for 10% off and free shipping. :cool:

Dallys - Enabler! That's all I need is a discounted AOS site! I will be broke for sure! Might do Newport again tomorrow!

This morning I did 4 DS Double cardio through the stretch. Workout was 57 minutes and burned 423 calories.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.