Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 7/8

Today was cardio and had no desire whatsoever to jump around and get sweaty. It took all I had to get my butt in my workout room to workout. I chose Body Max 2 and just did the first 3 step segments. They are fun but I just couldn't get into it.

Then I attempted the BM2 Ab Work but felt a lot of tension on my neck so I stopped. My neck is still bothering me but not too bad. It is slowly loosening up.

CARDIO STATS:
41 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
17 minutes in zone
23 minutes above zone
331 calories burned

Debbie-I hate days like that, but they are a necessary evil; Something is better than nothing though, so good work. :) Maybe you should treat yourself to a massage; It may work out that neck soreness?

Yesterday I got some wild hair to run....and I NEVER have that, so I did intervals outside. I started w/ a 1 min jog to 30 sec walk ratio, and quickly changed to a minute each. I was DYING at the end and I am still beat today :rolleyes: Calorie burn was 456, max hr was 190 !!!! Today is pushups, pullups, plank hold, 30 min cardio (I think I will do the express CCC premix) and stretching.....my trap is killing me and I can't get it relaxed. I even foam rolled last night and no luck.

ETA: My TURBOFIRE is being delivered today :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Morning Maniacs - This morning I did Bob's Workout. I could only stomach 18minutes of the one with stephanie (even with Papa Roach drowning her out and trying not to focus on her.........she still makes me crazy). I then moved onto the part with Zack and while he was bent over sucking wind, I was continuing to exercise if I knew the moves. With extra cooldown and stretch....workout was 58" and I burned 528 calories. Max HR was 156 (one brief second I saw 160....but just once). I also did Yoga Quick Fixes Delete Depression segment. I've been suffering horribly from depression/anxiety of late......REALLY bad. I feel like I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown. I guess I should start adding in more yoga before I go over the edge!

I work 12-9 today and then I have to get up at 4:00 am tomorrow as I have an early AM doctor appt....so I won't be able to work out.

My workout is done. Somehow I hurt the side of my foot by my big toe. It is excruciating when I bend it. Lunges are really painful. So I had to be careful on workouts today. I did Bob's workout #1 which is lower focus but modified a few things. First round I did the burpees but it hurt so bad on the second round I continued with the hand walks, I went with 20,25, and 35 kettlebells for the swings. Workout was 27 minutes and calories burned was 166 not as much as usual. Then I did Slim Series Cardio Sculpt which is upper focus with a little cardio but nothing intense or high impact 31 minutes 153 calories and I used 5 & 8 lb dumbbells. I ollowed with Kelly Coffey's 30 minutes to Fitness Weights Mixed Full Body premix (no active rests) 15&20lb dumbbbells 42 minutes 250 calories. I finished with Kelly's 30 minutes to Fitness Bootcamp Bonus Stretch 18 minutes 33 calories. Total workout time was 1 hr 58 minutes and calories burned 602.

Lora, LOL I don't even know the peoples names in the workouts. I just hate all of the puffing and acting like they are dying.

Debbie, it sounds like one of those days I get. I will start workouts and quit them because I am just not feeling it.

Hi Everyone!

Today was Boot Camp - love my circuit workouts! I was not able to walk over the past few days because it has been extremely hot - even at 5 am!:mad: My air conditioner isn't really doing much at this point, with the temps in the 100's - YUK. I can't wait to get back to camp this weekend - it's only 75-80 and not humid.

Debbie - What a bummer about the neck.....sorry. :(

Diane Sue - Any idea how you hurt your foot? Is it swollen? I'm glad you decided to modify and not make it worse.

Theresa - Don't you go encouraging me to run again - LOL :p I can't run outside right now anyway with this crazy heat. I was thinking about going for a run last weekend at camp, but I opted to swim in the bay for an hour. That was quite the workout!!

Lora - It sounds like things are getting worse for you instead of better...I'm so sorry. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow.

Hi to Lori (hope your computer gets anti-virused soon :)). Hi to Hermia, Linda, Roselyn and anyone else I missed.

TTYL

Cheryl

Cheryl, it has been really humid here. I really missed my fans in my workout room this morning. I loaned them to my son's family because there air went out. I have went over things yesterday and the only thing that I can remember is during my workout which was cardio I stepped off the side of the bench and my foot landed sideways on the metal bars to my heavybag stand. I am wondering if that did it. It was a little sore afterward but the pain started hitting in the evening.

Diane Sue - If it's a sprain you could try rest, ice, compression and elevation. :) I hope it feels better soon. Also, do you have an air conditioner in your work out room? I couldn't do it without BOTH the air conditioner and the fan. :confused:

Cheryl, I do have air conditioning. I used to have a ceiling fan but I had dh remove it because it hung to low for my step workouts. I wouldn't be able to do it either. Not as humid and hot as it has been here.
I am not sure about my foot. I can move my toe but it is very difficult. I have iced all afternoon and tried to stay off of it as much as possible. I also am wearing some Nike Running compression socks that seem to help how it feels.

Hi everyone,
today was yoga class. We were seriously packed in like sardines into the smallest yoga room in this studio. I have never done yoga in so cramped a space. It was fine, but the guy across from me (by like a foot and a half) was just about *dying*, completely sucking wind and huffing and puffing. It was a bit distracting. I eased my mat back a bit when everyone was in downward dog.

Everyone needs to get uninjured! lol. Seriously, though, it sounds like a lot of people could use a spa day or something. =) gosh that sounds lovely.

So apparently there's a heat wave going in. Sounds like some of you are experiencing it. Blessedly, it seems to have skipped southern California for the present. I know we'll get ours soon enough, though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.