Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 7/2

July 2 - 58 degrees! :eek:

This morning I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace. Had a pretty good workout. I'm sick of CC workouts but I don't want to just do kickboxing. I seem to get obsessed with workouts and then just do the same thing over and over until I get sick of it. So I'm determined to mix up my cardio.

HR STATS:
58 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
25 minutes in zone
26 minutes above zone
475 calories burned
3.25 miles travelled

I thought I'd burn more then this. But I'm happy with it!

Morning Debbie! I'm headed downstairs to do back and tris and wee bit of cardio. I'll BBL. It's cold here too!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Debbie,

You do the same thing I do with music. I listen to a song over and over again until I can't stand it anymore..the only exception is Godsmack..never get tired of them. Still listening to Buddhist Monks when I workout now. hahaha.

Patti,

Hello. Have a great workout!

Yesterday I did fantastic! Had a great workout:

ABS: from the Abs Diet Book did several moves

ARMS:

Biceps
Ez Curls 80# 8/8/6
Hammer Curls 40# db's 3/8
Preacher Curls 55# 3/8

Tri's
Lying Ext. 15's 3/8 (AWESOME HERE)
Dips off Tree Bar 3/8 (AWESOME AGAIN)
Dips off bench 3/16

Today I am gonna do Imax 2. Really feeling good lately and stronger. Been drinking a new juice with acai berry in it..called Monavie. Sleeping better too and not needing as much sleep..the stuff rocks! My husband and I are distributors now. If anyone is interesting in getting more energy and helping others with their health and making money, send me a pm.

So, last night was getting late and I needed a workout but nothing was calling my name. I've been letting up on the weights b/c I didn't want any sort of DOMS before the race, then we were gone, etc. Since nothing was sounding interesting, I made up my own thing and feel it today :)

Here is what I did:

Using the Oxygen abs set, doing the 4 moves with 30 reps of each move, so 1 set = all four moves, 30 reps each...

Abs - 1 set
* Leg curls (hamstring) - I do each leg individually so I can really focus. 3/8 (each leg) (does that mean 3 sets of 8? If so, unless noted, that's what I did everywhere).
*Squats

Abs - 1 set
*Deadlifts
*Firewalkers 3/16 - 1/2 upright, 1/2 in squat position

Abs - at this point, my poor abs are tired b/c I have been counting on running and swimming to get me through and some floor work, so I did 2 of the moves, full reps.

*Leg press, legs individually here b/c I don't have enough weight 2/8
*Calf raises on leg press, individually too 2/8
*Alternating front lunges on BOSU 3/8
*Front squat - did this to finish up the leg press, which wasn't doing enough, and it really felt good so I did 3/8
*Standing calf raises with DBs - lost count but a bunch

Abs - 2 moves - full reps

*Plie squats
*Weighted inner thigh lifts

I also swam 300 meters. My time is improving nicely so I am happy about that. Even my technique is getting there.

I had an awesome dinner after the workout. Time to get back on track with that. You know, if I didn't have to go grocery shopping and if there was a cook here and a maid to clean up.........

Debbie - too bad you don't like the itrains!

Patti - hope you are sweating away, pumping that iron :)

Char - Niiiccceee workout - enjoy Imax 2!

Workout DONE! For my 20 minute cardio I did the sporty step section of Mindy Mylrea's Cardio Toolbox. She doesn't mess around- good stuff. I was thinking of picking up her Strength Toolbox too. You know, cause I don't have enough DVDs. :rolleyes:

Great workouts everyone! I have to WORK. Later.

Hi everyone,

This morning I did Greg Sim's Body Bar Box workout (IFTA live class). I also added on 15" of Kettlenetics. Workout was 70" and I burned 620 calories. I also did Rainbeau Mars Dusk - Beauty Yoga 50".

I love, love, love this IFTA workout. It's a live filming from an IFTA convention. He uses a body bar and it is a kickboxing workout. He plays loud music that is all current hits. I really enjoy it.

I also need to start doing more yoga. I used to do it all of the time and my flexibility is not at its best, nor is my stress level, etc.

Great workouts everyone.

Once again I did nothing but Landscape Max for an hour. Then did go to work and walk 3.5 miles with client while pushing DD in stroller. That counts right? Have no idea what I am going to do starting Monday? Guess I better get thinking.

Now tell me, how can someone completely clear their digestive system and only eat the bare minimum for four days and not even lose an ounce????:mad:

Linda-
Your body is probably dehydrated...it can take awhile to rebalance and therfore it is holding on to every nutrient and water molecule for dear life :)

Tonight, I will be doing plyo legs and will check back later.

Theresa

finished up with plyo legs and then some ab work from an older oxygen. workout was 41 min and I burned 400 cals. C Y 2morrow
Theresa

I am doing a quick check in. It took till today to get our internet service up and running with at&t. I have called them several times. We are out of town tomorrow for our anual family 4th campout.
I have not done much with workouts. I have done cardio fusion Step premix, Kelly Coffey's 30 minutes to Fitness Bootcamp workout 1 309 calories Wednessday, then her Workout #2 and abs/core along with the bonus stretch today and burned 401 calories
I am really trying to work on the diet end of things. Actually famished lately. I don't stop and nights are around 4-5 hours.
Hopefully I get something in in the morning but nothing is packed and ready.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.