Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 4/21

Today was cardio. Chose Low Impact Circuit Cardio Blast premix. It was really fun and the steps were very easy to learn. It was done with two risers but my knees tend to not like two risers much. I used one riser and just powered my movements. Great music in this one too! I almost want to put this workout (the entire LIC workout) in my rotation where I have the original Bootcamp scheduled. I may change it up by the time that one comes up.

CARDIO STATS:
51 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
19 minutes in zone
29 minutes above zone
403 calories burned

Debbie-nice work on LIC, I like that cardio premix a lot. I forgot about it and need to break it out soon.

Monday was PUB up only followed by 15 min of BOSU cardio, and yesterday I did 30 min of Athletic Step. We got dismissed from jury duty, so I should be back to normal. I am not feeling fantastic this morning and I hope I am not coming down w/ something. I'm pretty sure it's just allergies, but I still don't get it b/c I have been taking zyrtec every night and it is supposed to be 24 hours. :confused:

theresa

Good Morning - Posted my workout and "stuff" kinda late last night. Cardio today - I'll be starting Slow and Heavy tomorrow.

Theresa - Glad things are settling down for you. I've even been having some allergy (I think) problems, and I usually don't . I've heard that the ragweed is terrible around here this year. I just have sneezing attacks and then I'm ok again, so it's not a big deal. Hope you get feeling better.

Debbie - Hope your neck is feeling better! Good stats on that workout :) .

Linda - I left something for you on my last post. It may be entirely off the mark, but I had your shoulder and how cardio effects it on my mind last night. Hope it's feeling good today.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you're having a good morning!

Lori

Good Morning Ladies!!

I only have time for a short post today- busy, busy, busy....
Today I did Plyo Legs (Yowzer!!). I know I will feel this tomorrow.

Debbie - I agree that cardio premix from LIC is REALLY fun!! I hope your neck is feeling better, although I have to say I might be calling you a few names tomorrow!!~J/K :p

Lori - I hope you are doing well today and enjoy some good cardio. How has the sleeping been? I feel like I could sleep for 2 solid days this week - LOL - soooo tired, although I did stay up way to late last night watching criminal minds. :)

Theresa - Hope the allergies aren't too bad - great workout today!!:)

Have a great day everyone!!

Cheryl

I added to the tabata workout today so I can finish it up tomorrow for this week. Tomorrow I will do back and biceps.
I started withe 1.5 miles on the treadmill to w/up and get my own zone on my HR monitor. It took 17 minutes, 127 calories, Max HR 147
Then I did Tabata workout 3 shoulders and traps using the Bowflex
8 sets each exercise 20 work/10 sec rest
overhead press 4 sets with 50lb resistance each hand, 4 sets 40lb
upright row 8 sets 40lb each hand
lateral raise 8 sets 30lb each hand
reverse flys 8 sets 45lb each hand
shrug 8 sets 45# each hand
dumbbell shrugs 15's
Workout 4 abs and workout 5 triceps
alternating oblique crunches with 2lb weighted gloves 8set
Cable crunch on Bowflex 140lb 8 sets
Triceps all on Bowflex
lying tricep extensions 50# each hand
press down 100lb
overhead tricep extension 40# in each hand

I spent 4 hours last night finishing up my weeding and putting in mulch. It is supposed to rain some more. Got to shop and clean today as it is my last chance before I pick up dh on Friday.

Finished a combination of intervals, bodyweight ex. and steady state cardio (at the end). This one was pretty tough -- and on the longer-ish side (did I just invent a word?? :confused: ). I felt some better today, though. Pretty good, actually. Getting started -- that's been unusually tough the last few weeks.

Diane Sue - Your workout looked great. Glad your dh is coming home.

Cheryl - Plyo legs is a good one. My sleep is just ... what it is :confused: . I think my body clock/circadian rhythms are just really wonky. Sleep inducing meds sem to have a bad effect on me, but I know I'm not alone. A surprising number of people struggle with sleep problems. I think I remember (from quite awhile back) even Cathe talking about having some. Hope you get some rest.

Hope everyone's having a good day :) .

It seemed to take me forever to get my errands run and of course I miseed several things:confused: Bought things for several Clean Eating Magazine recipes. There are a lot of good ones in the latest issue.

Debbie, yes, that was an easy workout for the combos. I like it a lot:D You got a great calorie burn doing it too:)

Theresa, allergies are getting to me. The outside work yesterday left me with plenty of problems. Didn't sleep well. Glad to see you are getting those workouts in anyway:)

Lori, Slow and Heavy has always been a favorite of mine. I think it kind of got put to the side when STS came out. I guess I need to visit it again:)

Cheryl, I love Plyo legs. I wonder if I could get bored with that one:D

Lori - I think it'd the jarring of the high impact that probably sets it off. Or it's the wild flailing of my arms.:p

Well, I just returned from work and the weigh in and I am on Cloud 9 once again. I lost 2.4# for a total of 6.2# so far AND I am finally out of the 140's!!!!! That was my first mini goal I had set for myself!

I also attempted GS Back, Shoulders & Biceps. For back & biceps I just matched Cathe and then went really wimpy on shoulders. I figured if I don't try anything I will never know how it really feels. Then I went to the massage therapist and he worked on it and he finally made me wince for the first time in a year. All in all in actually feels pretty good right now, but maybe that's just because of my mood.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.