Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 4/12- Happy Easter!

orphylea

Cathlete
Morning maniacs and Happy Easter! The kids loved their Easter baskets- we had fun this morning. We're heading to my IL's soon and all the cooking I needed to do is finished! Hope they like healthy sweet potato casserole. I also made a nice roasted turkey breast and a healthier than usual mocha cake. :D

Today is a rest day but I'm itching to do Bodystrikes for a second leg workout for the week. I just bought it and want to try it out. It only uses body weight and I thought it would work in nicely in this endurance portion of the STS rotation. We'll see if I get time to do it later. If not, the rest wouldn't hurt me either.

Sonya: Just had to say congratulations- I know how hard you have worked. I can't wait to see the pics!

Have a great day everyone and enjoy the family time!

Hi Patti,

Thought I'd check in to see who was here on EASTER and wish everyone Happy Easter.

Sounds like your day will be a fantastic one. Roasted turkey breast...that's a complete meal. What did the others bring? You are so generous, and have healthy eatings for everyone. Oh, that's why, you don't want to eat unhealthy from the stuff others bring? LOL;) You are smart. I have Forza from Ilaria Montagnani and love that workout. Her body looks so amazing, but I'm sure she does much more than what she shows us. Wish she would show us more of what she does in a few workouts, and never hold back on anything. Maybe someday.

Joey's and my plan for Eater didn't workout as expected, so today will be my cardio and yesterday was my rest day. Went to see our grandson yesterday, he's 3 weeks old now. So adorable!

Have a great Eater time, and enjoy your family.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Today is my rest day. The family will all be over this afternoon for dinner. I am grilling in the rain:eek: There will be 23 people here. Lots of food :D I made some protein Mousse from muscle chow and was just having a bowl The one with the egg whites is better than one I made that was just tofu and protein powder. I figure if I eat healthy earlier I won't be so tempted by the junk:)

Patti, sounds like you are having some good stuff for dinner:D I know what you mean about getting a new workout and wanting to do it right away.

Janie, I bet you are enjoying the grandbaby:) I enjoy mine a lot.

Morning Ladies - Happy Easter! Diane Sue, what is the name of that journal you were talking about? That sounds great.

I am going to Pompano Beach in two weeks so I am getting serious! I did pyramid lower body today - and 15 minutes incline on TM with 14# weighted vest. HRM says I burned 425 calories - I think I burned more. I have to say I HATE THIS MIO HRM! It only works half the time.

Here are my states I kept my HR between 120 and 150 during the standing work.

leg presses - dumbbells - 15s, 20s, 30s and back down
lunges - 20s, 25s, 30s and back down
squats - ditto
dead lifts - ditto - really felt these in my low back today.

Then I added leg extensions 25#, 30# 35# and back down and 3 sets of leg curls using 30# before doing stability ball work. Then TM - now I am studying.

Question for you all - My in-laws invite us over every so often for dinner. They always make clam dip for appetizer - this is cream cheese with clams mixed in and serve it with Ruffle potato chips! It is so extremely fattening and I hate it! I hate that they serve that every single time I go there and if I invite them here, they bring it!!! How to say - please no chips!!!!

I wound up doing part of Step Heat. I had a Sweaty time and burned about 200+ calories.

Ashumate, OOOOW, Have a great time at Pompano Beach! Your stats looks mighty fine. Good job. Maybe you can also make a dip that you like and introduce them to that. Just ignore their dip, they will get the idea sooner or later. Also bring your dip to functions from now on. At least this way you have something healthy and that you like. Never mind telling them you don't like theirs. Hope this helps. Maybe there is a better way someone can suggest to ya.

Diane Sue, I'll have to try that Protien Mousse. Hopefully I'll find it on the internet. I always eat at home my healthy food before I go out to family dinners. It helps a lot not eating the "not so healthy" stuff.

Have a good one,

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.