Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 2/12

PUKE STATUS WORKOUT!!!

Today was cardio and I definitely had a puke status workout. My legs are so sore it was all I could do to get out of bed. I wasn't even sure if I could get on my treadmill.

I did and decided to do Cardio Coach #6 with Candace. The first twenty minutes were pure agony. I felt every muscle in my legs burn but then they seemed to ease up a bit and my workout went really well. Got my HR up to where it needed to be and had an excellent workout. I then did the stretch from Butts & Guts. That felt good.

Cardio stats:
61 minutes
3 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
35 minutes above zone
512 calories burned!!!! :woohoo:
3.3 miles travelled

I can't believe that calorie burn! I'm very happy about these stats!

Its funny, with the last hill climb in this challenge Candace says in her nice soft voice, "I want you to know that I believe in you, I want you to know I do." Then she says in her devilish deep tone, "KEEP PUSHING!" Cracks me up.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

It is nice to wake up at home cuz I thought I might end up in Kansas or something. The wind was horrible...like 80mph or something. I am gonna go check to make sure nothing is missing, but a piece of our grill (the wood to the side) is missing. LMAO!

Gonna do my circuit workout today and then yoga in the evening. I took a muscle relaxor last night to loosen up some of the tension around the neck area..seems like it worked. Feel better this morning.

Debbie,

I remember that workout. That is the one that made me feel sick. lol. That is a tough one, and I remember Candace saying that too. Really nice stats though...GREAT JOB!

Good morning you guys, what's up:D

I had company last night and they did not leave till late, late to me is 9:30pm on week days. I am usually in bed by 8pm ;)

Anywho, I did KPC had a pretty good workout. I Cant wait till Sunday to start STS aaaaallllll over again. I'm going to make it this time:rolleyes:

Morning maniacs!

Debbie: Good workout! I haven't used the TM in forever and when you talk about CC, it makes me want to use it again. Maybe for variety during STS...

Charlotte: Pretty darn windy here too! It woke me up a few times, plus DS made some noise last night so um, not a great night's sleep.

Teddy: I like KP&C- one of my favorite all around high burn cardios.

I did PLB + floor work + 4DS KB abs. I liked the abs- nice and simple yet I felt a good burn. I think I need to up my weights next time on PLB. I am happily noticing that my GS Legs once a week has really been helping me push up the weights.

PLB:
Leg Press- 40/45/50/45/40
- I have to do these with Cathe on pause because she goes too fast for me.
Static Lunges- 40/45/50/50/50
- Obviously, I need to go up since I left the weight at 50. I think I like static lunges now, used to hate 'em.
Squats / Plie Squats- 50/60/70/65/60
- Using the squat rack has helped me get this up there- going heavier next time.
Deadlifts- 60/65/70/65/60
- I can't wait for my versa gripps to get here because I can't hold more than 70 without help and I think I can edge this up.

Floor work with stability ball- I like this floor work since it seems to go a bit faster than some of her other floor work for legs.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

It is nice to wake up at home cuz I thought I might end up in Kansas or something. The wind was horrible...like 80mph or something. I am gonna go check to make sure nothing is missing, but a piece of our grill (the wood to the side) is missing. LMAO!

LMAO!! Me too, I'm surprised I didn't see you there!!! Man, it was so windy here last night I thought our house was going to blow away! Scary stuff. This weather is so weird anymore.

Debbie - great job! I always feel awesome after I finish something like that, knowing most people would have not had the willpower to get on and go :) I sort of enjoy the pain :eek:

Teddygirl - I am starting STS Monday so I'll be suffering with you!

Charlotte - Oh, pardon me, I mean QUEEN - are you enjoying your Valentine's week??

Halle's birthday is Saturday so we are having a sleepover tomorrow night with her friends.

Yesterday's workout was CC#7 - had a great workout with it. Challenge 1 was on the TM (2.5 miles), Challenge 2 was on the stepmill (1.57 miles and 75 flights of stairs) and Challenge 3 was on the bike (2miles). Calorie burn was 643 - MAX HR - 184/ AVG HR 151. I rested on Monday and Tuesday was an unexpected rest day so I was bummed but in the end, my body felt better anyway. Allergies have been killing me and my joints were bothering me. Allergies are still making me want to live in a bubble underwater but that is life for me so I just keep going. I get out breath from talking sometimes but no inhaler yet so that is good.

Have a great day, Maniacs :)

Patti - got interrupted while I was typing and missed your post. I was going to ask you about the Versa Grips anyway, and see you mentioned them again - which ones did you get?

Shana,

LOL...was a mistake when Bobby ordered the flowers and they are coming next week instead. More to look forward to. And yes, enjoying the week as I got some yoga dvd's in the mail yesterday that Bobby ordered for me. He got himself some dvd's too. I am gonna try one out tonight.
BTW, nice workout! Never tried #7 of Cardio Coach, but those are some nice stats!!!!

Patti,

Nice workout, girl! Hope you catch up on the sleep tonight! I was very tired yesterday.

Shana: I bought the Versa Gripps Fit- they seemed to be tailored to a smaller hand. Despite my Amazon height, I have smallish hands. Weird. I will let you know what I think. I saw in Oxygen if you use the code "Oxygen" you get free shipping. I noted this AFTER I ordered. :rolleyes:

Shana: I bought the Versa Gripps Fit- they seemed to be tailored to a smaller hand. Despite my Amazon height, I have smallish hands. Weird. I will let you know what I think. I saw in Oxygen if you use the code "Oxygen" you get free shipping. I noted this AFTER I ordered. :rolleyes:

How much were they? I want a pair so bad. I didn't know that about the code word. I may just order them.

Edited: Also, which ones did you get? There are three types out there?

Last edited:
Thank you :) That is a good investment:) Are they cheap? NO........scratch that. I don't need anything right now but a good workout:)

Well , i am not mving very wll here. I am in pain.
No workout till after 8 pm tonite. I am booked and sucker me just took a foil at 6pm. Make hay while the sun is shining.
Just planning on cc#1 on the recumberant bike tonite.
Don't think i will be wanting to get on the treadmill.

Deb, i love your puke status. MAkes me think of the BIggest Looser..
Take care all.

FOODS FOR TODAY:

M1: 2 scoops ON whey protein shake w/strawberries & banana (post workout)
M2: Fresh Cinnamon Roll BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB
M3: Stir fry chicken & veggies; 1 tbsp. raw almonds; Clementine
M4: Chocolate Pro Pudding w/ 1/4 c. oats
M5: 2 whole eggs, 2 egg white w/spinach & 1 tbsp. Parm cheese souffle; Zone Perfect bar
M6: Chocolate Protein Pancake w/ 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB

1822.5 calories
50 g. fat - 25%
187 g. protein - 41%
154 g. carbs - 34%

Again, happy with this breakdown. Sick of spinach souffle, though.

Patti - Thanks!!! I like those. Man, I really want these but not sure I should get them. I want to win the lottery!!!! :eek:

Hey Maniacs! Today I did CLX Push Intervals and Extreme abs. Had a great workout!

Those versagrips look nice, but the price! I'll stick with my hooks (I think they were around $10 bucks), they seem to work just fine for me.

I have been busy running all over the place today. Have to go back out in about 30 minutes. I got up at 4:15 and got my weights in before the baby arrived. Today was STS disc 5 back and triceps then just the cardio and stretch of Kelly Coffey's Cardio Scultp Fitness(about 25 min). WHen I came back from the schools I did STS Extended stretch and Tracey Staehle's Yoga Solutions Post upper body segment. I repeated the supermans on STS and wore my 1# weighted gloves the second time through. Wish I had Cathe's gloves. I went to Target and purchased the Rebock 2# wrist weights. I thought maybe those will help with the odd weight increments.
workout went like this:
dumbbell row both arms 25# dumbbells 15 reps
close grip push ups no weight 8 reps
repeat dumbbell row and pushups
chin ups ( I used the Bowflex and did pull downs) I upped it to 180# from 160 last week
seated overhead extensions one arm(dumbbell) !5# 15 reps
1 arm dumbbell row 35# 15 43reps
t-pull with band purplw
flat bench tricep extensions dumbbells 20's 15 reps
barbell rows 57# 21 reps
y's with band purple
kick backs 1 arm 21# dumbbell 15 reps
1 arm horizontal row 31# dumbbell 15 reps
deadlifts 31# dumbbells 8 reps
seesaw push ups on stability ball no weight 20 reps
one arm pressdown with band purple
chin ups (Bowflex pull downs 180#) 16 reps
seated overhead extensions both arms 31# dumbbell 15 reps
barbell rows 57# 21 reps
double arm rows with band blue heavy challenge pro band 36 reps
side leaning one arem overhead extensions on the ball 16# dumbbell 15 reps
barbell pullovers 35# 15 reps
double arm dumbbell kickbacks 17" 15 reps
one arm band kickback blue heavy challenge pro band
pullups Bowflex pulldowns 180# 17 reps
cross body kickbacks 15# 15 reps
lat pulldown with band purple
side lying one arm push ups bodyweight 16 reps
Drop sets Double arm horizontal row 20# 10 reps, 15" 10 reps, 12" 10 reps
Drop Set double arm tricep kickback 17# 10 reps, 16# 10 reps, 15# 10 reps
Superman on floor arms and legs elevated 3 sets 10 reps
I repeated with 1# weighted gloves

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.