Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 2/10

Today was Back, Biceps and Abs. Had an excellent workout but my bicep strength has dimished to about nothing. Kind of bummed about that. I know it will come back, but that is my hardest muscle to train.

10 minute warmup on treadmill doing a light jog.

1 minute rest between each set

BACK
Underhand Barbell Rows:
45# - 15/15 (warmup)
52# - 10
55# - 10
57# - 10
***Should have started higher but this week is an experimental week. Need to see where I'm at with my weights.

One Arm Dumbbell Rows:
30# - 10
32# - 10
35# - 9

BICEPS
EZ Curls:
35# - 15 30# - 15 (warmup)
***Dropped to 30# because I wanted a light weight for my warmup. 35# was a bit too heavy.
45# - 10
47# - 9
50# - 7
***I was pissed that I didn't make 8 reps with 50#.

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
15's - 10
17's - 10
20's - 8
***These felt good.

ABS
1 Minute Elbow Planks: 3 sets with little rest.
Straight Leg Crunch: 3 sets/15 reps
Reverse Crunch: 3 sets/15 reps w/8# med ball

That is all....

Good Morning Guys

No sleep last night, bummer. I did attempt to do a workout, I did Legs & Glutes Xtreme standing. That’s it.

I repeated each exercise twice:

Leg Press on High Step (2 sets) DB

Hover Squats DB

Rear Lunges (heel elevated -right) DB

Plie Squats (varied tempo hold) DB

Rear Lunges (heel elevated -left) DB

Plie Squats (varied tempo pulse) DB

Drop Squats on High Step DB

Explosive Plie Squats

Curtsey Lunge (pulsing)

Calf Raises

One Legged Deadlifts DB

Plie Squats (traditional) DB

Sculpting Drills (slow knee pulls) on High Step

Explosive Lunges

Outer Thigh Leg Press on high step with ankle weights (2 sets) DB

Debbie: Very workout:D:cool:

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Gonna do 50 mins on elliptical, I think I will do that Cycle workout that Bionics gave to me and then do Legs and Glutes (standing and floor). I have a massage scheduled for 2pm so I need to get going now.

Debbie,

Fantastic workout! You too, Teddygirl! Debbie, I will pm you later. Getting flowers from Bobby tomorrow and some other surprises..have no idea what he got me other then the flowers. What a great week!

Teddygirl - Why no sleep? That's not good.

Char - You had an EXCELLENT workout yesterday. I like that, I may copy it and use it for later. Nice job Maniac!

Morning Maniacs! No workout this morning...early customers coming. I think later I'll do the same as Char and do the Icycle workout.:D I need to do abs too. Since a lot of you posted bf% yesterday; I took mine and it's at 19.2% (down 1+%). I like to be at at least 16%, so need to get to work. I'm sure once I can get outside on my bike I'll get there quicker. It's snowing again.:rolleyes:

Char-
What's the special occasion for the flowers for? Gosh, a massage and everything.:p My sister is giving me a "spa" day for my Birthday on Sunday.:D

Teddy- Nice leg workout!

Debbie- Your bicep work is still great!

Gotta run, talk later...

Debbie: No particular reason, I just could not sleep:) When I finally got up and out the bed I was tired, barely made it though the warm-up. Then to find out my heat was ALL the way up on HIGH. Open a few windows, got a little air, and finished my workout.;)

Last edited:
I got my workout in. The baby was here at 5:45 this morning. I still had 15 minutes of my STS workout to do so had an extra challenge. Anyway workout was STS chest, shoulders and biceps with the extended stretch.
For Cardio I did 4Day Split Double Cardio premix and Step Jump and Pump premix all step finishing off with Lawrence Biscontini's foam roller 16 minute myofascial segment. I say it that way but the whole rest of the workout incorporates myofascial stuf as well. Total calories burned was 965. I burned 347 calories doing STS with the extended stretch and 618 calories doing cardio.

Yesterdays meals were:
B- coffee 1 egg
L- Muscle Chow Pear Walnut Salad( I made extra cranberry dressing to save for another salad) I cut to only 1 tsp olive oil for the two servings and changed the cheese to light feta instead of goat cheese. This was yummy
S-yogurt with 1/2 scoop protein powder
D- Muscle Chow Turkey and Broccoli (minus the couscous because I think I have eaten way to many starches since being sick) I put it on a cup of cooked zuchiini
S- 1 Oxygen Magazine Clean Eating Berry Granola Square, Scoop Twinlab PM protein powder in water

Morning kids!

Yesterday I did CC#6 challenge 1 & 2:
45 minutes
4.35 miles
526 calories burned
Ave. Heart Rate: 143
Peak Heart Rate: 157

Today's workout is Back/Bicpes/Shoulders

Meals for today: (high carb day)
M1: Protein Pancakes w/ nat, p-nut butter and 1/2 banana
M2: Protein Drink, almonds, orange
M3: Turkey Burger, grapes
M4: 1 cup cottage cheese, blueberries
M5: Protein drink
M6: 6 oz. talapia, aspargus, 3 oz. red potatoes
Calories: 1852, Carbs:155g, Fat:53g, Protein:198g

Char - You had an EXCELLENT workout yesterday. I like that, I may copy it and use it for later.

Debbie... I agree! Char's workout was great! In fact, I did copy it to save for later! BTW...awesome on those EZ Curls today!

Teddy... that sucks when you can't sleep. Kudos to you for still doing your workout....it was a nice one!

Diane Sue...The pear walnut salad sounds yummy. I still haven't gotten the Muscle Chow. Will put that at the top of my list of things to do!

FOODS FOR TODAY:

M1: ON Whey protein drink w/ strawberries & Banana (pre workout)
M2: Same as M1 but no banana's (post workout)
M3: Chocolate Fudge BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB
M4: Turkey patty on one slice wheat bread; 1 tbsp. almonds; clementine
M5: Pro Pudding w/ 1/4 c. oats
M6: Chicken w/stir fry veggies; salad w/lite Italian dressing
M7: Chocolate Protein Pancake w/ 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB

1759.5 calories
46 g. fat - 23%
179 g. protein - 41% :cheer:
160 g. carbs - 36%

I eat a lot...

Today’s Eatery;)

M1: BSN protein shake (pre workout)
M2: ½ c of oatmeal w/3egg whites with spinach & 1/3c ff milk
M3: 1 can of sardines w/5 crackers & peach
M4: ff yogurt w/2tbsp of flaxseed
M5: turkey patty on 100 calories english muffin w/romaine lettuce & mustard

My girlfriend is coming to visit for a few days AWESOME! She's coming from Houston Texas, on the 26 of this month. I really would like to drop 5lbs, any suggestion based on my meals. My plan of attack, is get in as much cardio as I possibly can thinking 4 days, Any suggestions?:rolleyes:

Hey Maniacs!!!!

WOW, had a fun workout. Second day of my Toasty Rotation. Started with I-Cycle Set 9 for the cardio:

Levels 1-10 on elliptical
Burned 375 cals
Traveled 3.8 mi.
43 mins

Then I did the standing Legs and Glutes workout. Running out of time as I need to go get my massage and eat lunch, etc. so when I get back will finish floor work...I should be all stretched out enough then. hehe.

The flowers are for Valentine's Day (early) from Bobby. He is spoiling me rotten this week. lol

Glad some of you copied that workout. Tomorrow is Low Max if I can move my legs. :eek:

I went back to read and to caught what you gals been talkin and Friday I asked:;)

Dallys: I probably asked this before but What is CLX, where do I find
Thanks for sending me the link, WTH I’m I nuts or what? I freaking brought these. They’re still in the box! Don’t you guys say one word, I just don’t put workouts with abbreviations. Thanks girl!

Hey There Toasty the Mosty: Glad you had a good workout;) I may be joining you tomorrow I plan to do lowmax or jog and STS upper body ;)

Last edited:
I did lowmax today.

Meals

M1: Protein pancakes
M2: Protein shake with berries
M3: Tuna Steak
M4: Protein Pudding
M5 Turkey Meatloaf, green beans and a salad

Debbie, How do you make your chocolate protein pancake?

I did lowmax today.

Meals

M1: Protein pancakes
M2: Protein shake with berries
M3: Tuna Steak
M4: Protein Pudding
M5 Turkey Meatloaf, green beans and a salad

Debbie, How do you make your chocolate protein pancake?

Chocolate Protein Pancake

1/2 tbsp. cocoa powder
1 tbsp. Nestle Low Sugar Quik
1 1/2 tbsp. low sugar Strawberry or Raspberry Jam (preserves)
2 1/2 tbsp. raw oats

Blend all together in a blender or Magic Bullet. Pour into a heated skillet and cook both sides. Top with 1 tbsp. natural pb. :D

Dallys: I probably asked this before but What is CLX, where do I find
Thanks for sending me the link, WTH I’m I nuts or what? I freaking brought these. They’re still in the box! Don’t you guys say one word, I just don’t put workouts with abbreviations. Thanks girl!

LOL! I thought you'd already bought these. You have a sickness, I tell ya...;) I'm betting you still have clothes with the tags on too.:p

Dallys: Yes, I do lots and lots and lots and lots, it is Ridiculous and that's in my first 2 closets :eek::eek::confused: I am a shop Aholic:D and I know it, always been like that. Yesterday went to Kohl's on my lunch spent $146. Strongsville, saturday and I dare not tell, and the thing is I get home hang things up and I won't wear them, it a sickness, Anywho, I'm on my way to lunch, GNC I need liquid Protein.;););)

Dallys: Yes, I do lots and lots and lots and lots, it is Ridiculous and that's in my first 2 closets :eek::eek::confused: I am a shop Aholic:D and I know it, always been like that. Yesterday went to Kohl's on my lunch spent $146. Strongsville, saturday and I dare not tell, and the thing is I get home hang things up and I won't wear them, it a sickness, Anywho, I'm on my way to lunch, GNC I need liquid Protein.;););)

Can you send me some of those clothes you don't wear!? LMAO!!!! :eek:

Roselyn, here is the recipe for the clean eating Frozen Berry-Granola Squares. My grandson loved them.
Serves 8
1 cup whole grain granola (I used Back to Nature Original)
2 cups fresh strawberries, Raspberries or combination
3 cups lowfat greek style yogurt
1/3 cup agave nectar( I could not find this so I used Tropicana pure 100% juice Raspberry Acai'
1 tsp vanilla
I added 4 packets of Truvia sweetner to it.
1-line 8 inch square pan with foil
2-sprinkle granola evenly on bottom of pan and set aside
3-in blender, whirl together berries, yogurt, agave nectar, and vanilla till blended. Pour berry mixture over granola, smoothing mixture to the edges of the pan. Cover with foil and freeze until firm, approximately 4 hours. Keep frozen till serving

calories 170; total fat 2;sat fat 1.5; carbs 28; fiber 2 gm; sugars 16 gm; protein 10 gm; sodium 64 gm; cholestral 0

I really think the nutrients would depend on the granola that you use. I bought Bare Naked Protein Granola at first which had 7 grams of fat in 1/4 cup. I took it back because it was really stale tasting. The Back to Nature Original had only 3 grams in 1/2 cup and a small amount of sodium.

Hey maniacs!

I loved Charlotte's workout too- saved it on my computer for future reference. :)

I did MM upper body premix, but threw in an extra exercise or set for just about everything. I just can't leave well enough alone.

Chest
Pushups- toes
Pec Flyes- 22.5s
Slow Count Pec Flyes- 22.5s
Slow Count Pushups- all on toes but last freaking rep!
Flat DB Bench Press- 2 sets of 12 / 25s

Back
Underhand Lat Row- 3 sets- 70#/65#/60#
One Arm Row DB- 2 sets- 30s/27.5s
Pullovers- 35#

Shoulders
Standing lateral raise- 2 sets- 12s
Band lateral raise- green band
Upright row- 2 sets- 20s / 17.5s
Front raise / Real Delt squeeze w/ BB- 20
- I don't like this exercise- feels like I can never eliminate the momentum
Military press- 2 sets- 15s / 16.25s
Rear delt flyes- 2 sets- 8s

Biceps
BB Bicep Curls- 2 sets- 35#
Crazy 8s- 12s
Hammer Curls- 2 sets- 16.25s

Triceps
Seated Overhead Press- 3 sets- 16.25# / 17.5#
- Moving up to 20# on these next time
Dips
Single arm band kickbacks- green band

Funny how I graduated to the purple band in lower body but um, nope in upper. :)

Sorry for lack of personals, I'll try to check back in a bit.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.