Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 12/26

Morning everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas and I hope Santa was good to each and every one of you! Santa was really good to me! I got a lot of workout stuff. He knows me all too well! ;) I'm also glad Christmas is over but it was a fun one!

Today I worked Shoulders with Gym Style and this is how it went:

SHOULDERS
Overhead Press: 25's - 3 sets/10 reps

Standing Lateral Raise: 12's - 2 sets/10 reps 2/2 ct.

Lateral Raise w/Band: Purple band

Front Raise w/Band: Purple Band

Dumbbell Rear Flies: 15's - 2 sets/12 reps - 4 reps 2/2 ct.; 8 reps single counts.

Rear Delt Flies w/Band: Purple Band

ABS
Muscle Max Ab Work
***This ab work is tough. Lots of lower ab stuff.

That is all...

Good Morning,

Debbie: Hello! so glad Santa was good to you:) I had a good Xmas too, lots of things my son’s and there girlfriends brought for me and having all my grandkids over was truly overwhelming I am blessed! Me and my sister cooked all day long, I’m tired and having to come to work today ain’t nice:rolleyes: It is only three of us that had to work, but I heard we are out of here around noon:D

Any who, I glad it is over, I dare not step on my scale I already know that it is not good. :eek:

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Mine was very nice, although di by me laundry room cabinets!:confused: But he also got me a foan roller which I am excited about.

I also ordered Providence & Newport and when the first envelope arrived I gave it to my Mom to give to me for Christmas without opening it. Well, she gave it to me yesterday and it was Newport. So now I have no idea where Providence is and it should have come first because I ordered it first.:confused::( I've emailed AOS and am now waiting for a response.

Today, I was in no mood to do the TT, but I did need to workout and get my eating back in order, so I did LIC adding the Blast Only Challenge on twice, total workout was 1:11. Yesterday I did nothing!:D:D:p:p.

And here is what I did Christmas Eve Morning, again didn't feel like working out so didn't go all out.

Superset A
DB Split Squat
8/8/8 - 30's ***normally do 35's***
T-Pushup
10/8/8 per side ***supose to be 10/10/10****

Superset B
Chin ups w/ knee raise
6/6/5
Reaching Lunge
10/10/10 - 10's

Superset C
SB Jackknife
12/12/12 ***suppose 15/15/15 but I always want to quit at 12, so today I let myself***
X-Body Mountain Climber
10 /10/10 per side
Side Plank w/ Leg Raise
10/10/10 per side

Then cardio at 60/60 ratio using Bootcamp.

DianeSue
- Okay now that I have a foam roller are there any good DVD's other than the instructional one that comes with it?

Good Morning! Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I got the two things from DH that I wanted. A HRM and perfume. But I too am glad it's over. I even took down some decorations last night! When I am on vacation I don't like having a "task" looming over me so I just do it and get it out of the way that way I get to do what I want with my time! I just need to take the tree down....that will be later today!

Since I haven't worked out in two days :eek: I did HIIT on the TM first thing this morning....30 minutes, 3 miles, 347 calories burned. Gonna eat breakfast and enjoy a cup of coffee before heading uspstairs and doing the lower body workout from the 23rd!

Suz...love the new avatar pic! Nice guns!

I did my workout and ventured out to the store and bank with the grandchildren. Wasn't too bad. We bought home some food from Sonic. I picked up a salad.
I spent more time on the Joint Mobility moves today. On Empire State Anthony says to do reps as your age. I would be doing that joint workout for an hour. Anyway I did the joint mobility from Empire state stopping and doing more reps on some of the moves, I also did the joint mobility portion of Providence along with the rest of Providence. Total time on the joint mobility was 22 minutes. After Providence I did 10 minute solution Kettlebell burner, and abs, then 10 minutes solution Hot Body bootcamp drills, abs and stretch.
Total calories burned was 946 45% fat HR got up to 164 I did the usual run/jog in place and speed skaters during rests on Providence. Also repeated the round 1 swings and abs segments. I incorporated the 35# kettlebell for sumo deadlifts, 1 leg deadlifts, and the tactical lunge. THis was tough on the tactical lunge.
Total calories burned was 946 45% fat HR got up to 164

Linda, my favorite foam roller workout is Keli Roberts Flexibility for the Inflexible. I have done that one so much sometimes I just do the moves that I learned from it. It works out the tightness from the neck down. It also has some core work built into it. I had been using it for quite awhile when I saw it one day recommended in Oxygen Magazine. Sorry you didn't get Providence yet. I ordered Newport last Thursday and got it quickly. Although I thought it was odd that they just put it in a padded mailer and sent it with no receipt or anything. I think they must have been in a real hurry to get all of those sale items out. I hope that they didn't mess up.

Hey Maniacs!!!!

Sounds like everyone has had a nice Christmas. I got a new yoga dvd from my daughter and some bath and body works gift card and soaps, etc. A new digital camera cuz my old one broke. Husband got the Wii sports game for our family so we played boxing and tennis, etc. Was fun.

Sonya,

Love your new picture! WOW!!!!!!!

Today's workout...wanted to work my arms on my own so I did this:

Concentration Curls 45's 3/8
Hammer Curls 40's 3/8
Preacher Curls 60# 3/8
Close Grip 75# 3/8
Dips with 90# 20x's
Lying Tricep Ext 15's 3/8

Felt pretty strong today and happy with what I did. Worked abs to ab ripper x earlier.

DianeSue - Thanks for the reccomendation! I haven't heard back from AOS yet.:( I want to do Providence before I try Newport.

Hey Maniacs! Most of my Christmas was my ordering and buying a lot of kettlebell things.:eek: Anyway, today I did some stuff off of Lauren Brooks Kettlebell DVD. I practiced all the moves a few times each and then did the joint mobility and the full body fat loss. It was mostly a practice workout, just trying to work on form. I love some of these moves, they just put a new spark in lifting. The hardest move for me to get down so far is the clean. I keep banging my forearm...but I'll get the form down soon.:) I love that she has an instruction segment of all the moves. It helped ALOT! I can see how people get addicted to this stuff.

Diane Sue-Linda-
I ordered Providence and Newport and haven't recieved them yet.:( Plus, I'm still waiting for my ChaleneX.

Suz-
Love the new Avatar! Your arms are looking fine girl!

Debbie-
What new workout things did Santa bring you? :D

Toasty-
Every time I move the 45lb dumbbells that dh leaves out, I think of you and try to do a bicep curl...it ain't happnin' any time soon.:p

Sonya- I've been cleaning up decorations too. I just have the tree left.

I've done great with house training hairless Ellie this week. Not one accident..yeah!. I think when dd is here she doesn't watch her close enough and that's why she sneaks down in the basement. I even had her go out in a huge blizzard...Naked (dd always has clothes on her). I thought no freakin way is she gonna do it, but she did!! She and I are on the same page now. She knows I mean business and there is no messing around when I send her outside. I've gotten so attached to her too. She is the cutest thing ever and such a smart lil' thing. DD will be home to pick her up tomorrow. It sure was hard not haveing dd here for Christmas. But, I have to share her now that she's married.:rolleyes:

Got my lowerbody workout in that I was supposed to do on the 24th:p

Squats: 7# - 3 sets/16 reps
***Last set had low ends.

Front Lunges: 20's - 1 sets/8 reps, …didn’t feel I had good form so switched to 15# - 2nd set and bonus

Rear Lunges: 20's - Lots of different counts and reps
*these are easier for me than front lunges and I have better form so i went back to 20#

***added in another set of squats 70#/16 reps

Plie Squats: 30# - 1 sets/16 reps/pulses, 25# - 2nd set/16 reps +pulses, 20# - 3rd set/16 reps + pulses *did extra set

***added in another set of squats 70#/16 reps

Leg Press w/Band: Yellow band - 2 sets/15 reps each leg
***Used 5 risers.

Elevated Deadlifts: 65# - 2 sets/16 reps

Slow Motion Lunges: 10's - 2 sets or 4 very flow count brutal butt burning reps.
***Yowzers!! :eek:

Calf Raises:

PLB Floor Work
The following is all done with the stability ball.

Hamstring Press: 1 set 16 reps each side; 1 set of 4 high ends at 7 counts up 1 down each side.
Hamstring Roll-ins
Froggy Style Roll-ins
Inner Thigh Squeeze
Glute Raises
Outer Thigh Raises
***Added another set of Glute Raises
ABS
Core Max workout #3

Char...Thanks! :D Nice workout! 40's on HC...impressive!...along with rest of the workout!

Dally's...way to put your foot down with Ellie!...just watch where ya step :p

I can't wait to see the new rotation Debbie is putting together for January!

Hey Guys!

I'm in between workouts and I came upstairs to change into bike shorts. I decided to shake things up today and do Muscle Endurance. I KNOW! I am NOT used to doing endurance work! It about killed me. I did the same weight as Cathe except on barbell lunges I did 5# more just b/c that's what I've always done. The bicep work in this one is killer! I could hardly do the pushups and I'm like a pushup queen! My abs are on fire from my ab work the other day for some reason and the ab work made me want to cry. And I thought I was so tough. I was humbled. I'm going to go do some tricep rope pushdowns and some side raises then I'm going to do steady state on the bike since tomorrow is Cardio Coach Press Play Saturday with challenge 1 from Volume 7 as an add on at the end. Should be a long workout!

Great workouts today everyone! Thanks for the comments on my avatar. I don't like the way it came out but it was all I had. Couldn't get it to show like I see it in the mirror. :p I put it in my picture trail album but it's low res so it's kind of choppy looking.

Linda, Dallys, maybe it is the post office. That is not right that you did not get them yet. I recieved mine quickly. I thought with the specials,that they were supposed to get them out before Christmas. I would give them a couple of days. Or better yet call themI bet you get the:)

Sonya, I put away most of my Christmas stuff today too. I still have the coffee table. It has a glass top and I pull out our display and we put in a Christmas scene every year. My oldest granddaughter put it all in there:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.