Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 10/17

So today I did STS Disc 10, Chest, Shoulders and Biceps. This is Week 4 thank God. I cannot stomache one more week of these 15 reppers. I'm sick to death of them. In fact, I stopped about 3/4 of the way through the workout. I couldn't do one more "21" or one more drop set. What is wrong with me???

Looking forward to Week 5 and expecially Week 9-12. Just get me away from these high repper workouts! :confused:

Yesterday was a rest day. Today I did Susan Chung's Rapid Fire Results. I really liked it a lot. Total time was 74 minutes and calories burned was 555. Max HR 158. I then did STS Ab Circuits yoga abs segment 15 min, 60 calories. Total time was 89 minutes and calories burned was 615.
Eats were ok yesterday but not wonderful. I had an Ezekial tortilla with avocado and pico de gallo. and black olives. Then lunch was 1/2 of a large Subway flatbread sandwich. Dinner was the other half.
Today so far I had an ezekial torilla with just some pico de gallo. That is all there was time for. Having a late lunch of tofu shiritake noodles with heart smart pasta sauce and some soy crumbles. Not sure about dinner yet. I went out and bought the best of clean eating magazine and the clean eating comfort foods. Have been trying to make up my mind.

Debbie, yeah for being almost done with the 15 reppers:D I am feeling like I need to get back to some lower rep workouts. Lately it seems even when I do a workout that is twelve reps it seems like more when there are pulses and compound moves put together.

Diane Sue - I received my new Rapid Fire Results this weekend. Looking forward to trying it. I want to preview it today or tomorrow. I may try it out on Thursday for my cardio day. Love her workouts!

Roselyn - Did you ever get a new pair of shoes? Did you get the Saucony's?

Debbie, yes I did get a pair of shoes, and I did get Saucony and I love them.

My eats today were
B-egg whites, scrambled
L-protein shake with blueberries made with skim milk and water
S-1Tpeanut butter on slice of Rudi's organic wheat/oatmeal bread
D-chicken barley soup
S-apple

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.