Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 1/4

REST DAY!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Patti - Welcome to our checkin!!! How cool is that!?

Suz - Yes, I seem to be looking forward to cardio with my new toy! Hope it lasts! LOL!

Linda - The funeral was for an old old family friend. My family lived near them when I was growing up. He was a great man and I will miss him. The service was really nice.

Hope you all have a great day!!!!

Morning Debbie! I'm sorry about your family friend. Thanks for the welcome- I need support (meaning enabling) for my exercise addiction. My hamstrings and calves are so sore- still! I love that! :D My HRM is also making cardio so much fun these days- I also hope it lasts.

Taking a rest day today but I already previewed PS yesterday and it looks fun. I love mixing it up with 2 different DVDs.

I made homemade muesli last night- pretty good! Off to spend some time with the family. I'll BBL. Have a great Sunday everyone!

Morning Maniacs!! Today was pure strength back and biceps. I haven't done that one in a long time and it was fun. Tomorrow I will run hills in the hood. Debbie, I like the rotation but I have to modify and have my rest days on WEds.

Take care all.

Hi Maniacs....just got home from church and ate my albacore and wasa crackers...so yummy! :p Getting ready to head out to take my HRM back and see about getting a Polar F11!

I think I am am going to do tomorrow's workout today as I have to work late on Tuesday AND Wednesday...14 hour days suck! :(
(I bet you remember those Patti when you were practicing, huh?) Tuesday I have to give a report from our budget subcommitte to over 200 people....oh joy! I'll figure out how to get all the workouts in somehow, if not I'll skip a cardio...or I could get up early Tuesday morning and do it before work....ha, yeah right! :D

Debbie...sorry to hear about your friend.

Check ya all later....oh yeah...GO CHARGERS! YEAH! I'M SOOOO EXCITED!

Hey Maniacs!!!

Sonya...good eating!

Debbie,

Sorry to hear about the friend.

Been working out everyday, not able to post most cuz everyone has been on computer, but I want to get caught up with Deb's rotation too so decided to rest when I am caught up.

Today I did MM Shoulders/Pyramid Shoulders plus Pyramid Leg Floor Work.

I did not keep count of the reps...just went with the flow. I have problems with my bands as they are very short and had to tie two together for the shoulder work. One has more tension then the other so I had to switch when doing the band work from one side to the other. lol.

MM Shoulders:
10's for Raises (2 sets)
Band (like I just said)
Upright Rows 10's (2 sets)
BB Rows with 20# bb

Pyramid Shoulders did 5's, 8's and 10's for entire shoulder workout.

Pyramid Lower Body:

80, 75, 70 on stepper (went heavy first and then went down)
Skipped Lunges (cannot do isolated lunges as it screws up my knees)
Squats and Plie Squats (started lighter on these and went heavier)...
80#, 85# and 90#
Deadlifts 80#, 85# and 90# (going up in weight for this one)
Just did the calve workout from Pyramid

Tomorrow I have an appt to visit a Reikki healer at 10am. Will be curious to see how it is as I have never been. Then I will probably do a cardio coach workout plus abs.

Today was a rest day. I finished my 4 weeks of the rotation I was on. Have been writing up another one, but am thinking I may just do what I feel like this week. I keep expecting STS to show up pretty soon. I wonder if it will take longer than the usual 2-3 weeks at the duplicator? There are so many dvds. I know I want to keep using the kettlebells. I am really having fun with them.

Charlotte, I have no clue what a Reikki Healer is. You will have to enlighten me:D Let us know how it goes.

Debbie, so sorry about your friend. ((hugs))

Sonya, the Chargers pulled it off in overtime:D

Orphelia, homemade museli sounds good. I just put a little brown sugar on oatmeal and put it in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. Let it sit a bit to crisp up and I eat it with plain yogurt and sometimes a TBS of nuts and protein powder. It is yummy. I wish I could figure out a way to do that without the brown sugar. I tried sugar free syrup but it didn't work.

I just found this downloadable pdf file at figure athlete. It is 47 pages of ART SMR Myofascial moves with the foam roller or tennis ball. It also shows some moves with the stick and suggests the use of a med ball for some. It is pretty good showing the muscle group diagrams and someone doing the move and explaining what tightness in the area can do to other areas. I put it on my desk top so I can make a copy.
http://www.figureathlete.com/img/photos/2008/08-FIG079-training/Self-Myofascial.pdf

Just thought I would share if anyone is interested:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.