Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 1/27

Today was full body again and I did the same workout I did last Wednesday but in superset format. Had a great workout. Felt a bit tired due to TTOM, but yesterday was worse. So its all good.

4 sets with 8 reps and 90 second rest between each superset.

SS #1
Arnold Press - 25's (stayed the same)
ss w/
Hack Squats - 80# (Up 5#)
***Arnolds were tough last week so I thought I'd rather stay at the same weight then risk injury. I almost dropped down to 22's but sucked it up.

SS #2
Incline Dumbbell Curls - 22's (up 2#)
ss w/
Overhead Tricep Extension - 37# (up 2#)
***Biceps were pumped by the time I got done.

SS #3
Incline Barbell Press - 90# (up 5#)
ss w/
T-Bar Row - 65# (up 5#)
***Love this superset. I'm so glad I got myself that T-bar handle, it is so cool!

That is all...

Morning :D

This morning, I did KPC & legs and glutes premix, it felted really awesome, then, I added 5 additional L&G lower body routines, attacking my HUGH inner/outer thighs, they really need work:rolleyes:

Debbie - Nice workout, you amaze me with your strength, ride on…….

Hello-
Yesterday was my last rest day. I'm ready to get back at it. Tonight is weights and steady state. We are supposed to get ice, freezing rain, and lots of snow tomorrow YAY.

Debbie-where did you get the t-bar handle? Is it for a standard bb or an olympic?

Linda-I hope your dd had a great bday :p

Teddy-nice workout, I have not done KPC in a long time.

p.s. Where's Lora?

TTYL
Theresa

Last edited:
Workout is done and children dropped off :D I did Gym Style Legs Timesaver 1 standing with a little longer w/up 44 min 291 calories, then I did Insanity Cardio Power 39 minutes and burned 366 calories. I found this one interesting since the warm up was intense for about 10 minutes then you do 8 minutes of stretching then really crank it up. I actually felt nausea on the last round before the squat hops and push ups. Total time spent was 83 minutes and calories burned was 657.
Gym Style legs:
Barbell squats-2x16reps 80#, 1x 16,8,7,3&3(not sure how to count these reps and low ends) 80#
front lunges with dumbbells- 30# 1x8 each
rear lunges with dumbbells- 30# 1x24
plie squats w/ dumbbells-2x16,15,15 reps 35#
leg press with band- blue non latex Cathe band 14# step 2x15 each
barbell deadlift with toes elevated-1x16 75#
standing calf raises- high step platform I held a 35# dumbbell for both sets

Debbie, nice weights:D Keeping my fingers crossed about the job:)

Theresa, I need to go check the weather. I thought it was supposed to warm up enough that the snow shouldn't stick. But haven't checked in a couple of days. I need to get gas in my car just in case travel is slow. I hope it doesn't get bad because I have to travel to a couple of schools and pick up my granddaughters tomorrow at their house. Tomorrow is an in and out and travel a lot day LOL

Teddy, nice workout. Your really are hitting the legs and glutes:D

Diane: Nice workout yourself :) Are you liking Insanity? and are you smiling:eek: I always have to work legs hard that's were I picked up my weight, there, and my back arggggghhhhhhhh

Teddy, I might have smiled a time or two but that was probably because my grandbaby was trying to do all of those jumps too. Now it got awfully difficult there after awhile with two childen and a dog underfoot:eek: Finally had my grandson take his sister to another room to play while I finished.

On my lunch break I got lucky;) I went to GNC to buy my Energen-C Vit C drink mix, had it on on sale for 9.99 then I got my favorite Liquid Protein for 10.00 what a saving, huh, usually costs me 29.99. Then…..lol went to Giant Eagle and brought crab cake, something I don’t buy.......but what a great sub for chicken. Anywho, they had on them on sale for 10.00 for 10 only thing tho, they are frozen:rolleyes: Have a wonderfull evening all.

Diane: That is so cute, having your precious grand babies working out with you:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Did P90X Shoulders, & Arms today using baby weights for some of the shoulder exercises and skipping other ones all together, like upright row and straight arm raises. Then yet to see my massage therapist and he worked on my shoulder. You know it's not good when your therapist keeps saying "wow". His end comment was "Boy when you injure something you make sure everything is involved" My shoulder pain is coming from all around the base of my shoulder blade, my pec and my delts.

Debbie - Good Luck on the job!

Teddy, sounds like you got some good deals today:D

Linda, I have to admire you pushing to finish that rotation. Wow, you really do have a large area that needs to mend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.