HARDCORE FITNESS MANIAC HOTTIES FOR 1/17

Today was cardio and I just got on my treadmill and did a 3 mph walk on 8% incline and then lowered my incline to keep my HR between 120-132 bpm. Worked up a good sweat.

Then I did the ab work from MIS.

CARDIO STATS:
45 minutes total
6 mintues below zone
37 minutes in zone
3 minutes above zone
336 calories burned
2 miles traveled

Bought a new memory foam pillow yesterday to see if it would help with my neck and shoulder area. It felt like I was sleeping on a freakin' rock. I tossed and turned until about 2 a.m. and then I said screw it and grabbed my old fluffy pillow. Fell asleep in about 10 minutes.

Glad I didn't spend a lot on it, those things can range from $45 to $120! I found one at Wally World for $14. I just wanted to try it and see how it would feel. I'll try it again tonight but if I have a minutes trouble sleeping I will grab my old pillow again.

I was so annoyed this morning. My alarm volume was turned off again. I keep thinking did I do that messing with it? I did have grandchildren over this weekend though and I did not use it this weekend. Anyway, I had to have granddaughter to school early and I was really short on time. I was going to do Chalean Extreme Lean phase again but decided to do the Extreme Intervals from the newer workout. I did the first interval a second time with the weight segment after I went through it all. Not a bad calorie burn. Workout was 48 min and calories burned was 329. This just annoyed me that I had to shorten, but, you know, I have had a terrible cold and even though it was warm yesterday I was freezing all day long. I took naps and still felt exhausted this morning.

Debbie, those things can take some getting used to. I had a doctor recommend no pillow and just roll a towel up under my neck for support. It was terrible. That towel was on the floor every morning and I was awake half of the night. I seem to sleep ok with my memory foam pillow that I purchased from Target. It is not as comfy as the fluffy pillow I am used to sinking down in to though. Then again I am thinking I still get the neck pain off and on and it is how I sleep. I think how long I stay in one position and if I put my hands under my pillow, which I am prone to do.

Afternoon,:D

It was hard for me to get up this morning, felted so unmotivated, hm……I just laid there and thought about what I was doing to myself hopped up and hopped on my treadie. I did CC#8 only 45 minutes; but I got a pretty good workout.

Debbie: Girl, I bet your muscles didn’t know what hit them :confused: An 8 incline ain’t no joke. Nice work.

Diane: Don't you just hate that:mad: My alarm clock done same:eek: However, you still got a good workout in.

Today i pulled out Rythmic Step and did that, wanted to do more but was woke up at 3 this morning by tornado sirens, it was 70 degrees and by 9 am it was 38. Crazy!! So, did not have the energy i needed.

Diane Sue,

How old is the Chalean Extreme program and do you like this program? I have Turbo Fire and was wondering how some other programs were of hers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.