Hardcore Fitness Manaics Sunday August 13

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies -

This morning my rotation called for Kenpo X, but I'm a bit sick of it, so I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2 and repeated segments to make it a 60 minute workout. I get just as intense of a workout from the first Cardio Parties as the Maximum Results series. It's just a matter of adding a bit more impact, etc. They don't have as many intervals though, but my HR stays pretty high during the workout. This was fun. I also did David Lurey's Find Balance Yoga 75 minutes. It had lots of twists and bends and I liked it. It had a twisting pigeon variation that I've never done and it felt good.

Have great workouts everyone.

Debbie - what rotation are you following?

Is anyone doing this month's Cathe rotation? I like the looks of it and may do it and a Fat Loss rotation soon.

I'll be back later.

Lora, What a morning. I am thinking of some abs and stretch. I am really sore . I did 10/10/10 for a change. No weights though.(Just got it).
Today may have to be a rest day or legs.Or the recumberant bike Arms are on fire from this weight increase.
My bod is saying leave these arms alone....
I haven't done yoga for a while. Maybe i will pop one in.

Marcia, just hop in. I did.
Dana Sue, I just want your abs.
Debbie , do you have those select tec weights?
17# ,never saw a a dumbbell that size. I do have an old 6 #
I looked at them and didn't like the shape. The squaring.
Have a healthy fit day . I may just head to do something here.
DOMS< DOMS< DOMS
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne - What's 10/10/10? What yoga DVDs do you have? I have Platemates for my dumbbells and it's really helped me jump between the 15-20 pound ones and 20-25 pound weights. I think I'll be ready for a 30 pound set real soon. I love them. You can buy them at any weight store. They are little plates (weights) with magnets on them and you stick them to each side of the dumbbell. I wanted those Select Tech ones but they're expensive.

CTX.6 workouts.One is 10/10/10. It wasn't bad. Pretty high impact. I just got it and wanted to check it out.
I have the p90x yoga and a voight yoga.
I just ordered rubber bells so i won't be able to use the platemates.
I have these little 1 lb wrist weights donuts . I throw them on ocassionally.
I didn't like the shape of the select tech. Too square . They look bulky.I think Carole uses those.I looked at them and the rubber coated were cheaper, and if you bought the rack with the select tech another 125 i think.
I may do some yoga stretching later . Did 40 min abs . Coremax 3 and 20 min ab hits.
Get rid of the rest of that gutt...
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

This morning I did Step Blast and had an excellent workout. I was freezing before I started, it had to have gotten down into the low 50's last night - which I LOVE! But I was sweating buckets by the time I got done.

I was in my zone for 41 minutes and burned 326 calories.

Today will be a cheat day although I will try to control myself. We are going to the annual Corn Festival. Lots of good greasy food there! Actually, I'm not sure I can stomach that kind of food anymore. I just want the ice cream!

Lora - I'm following a rotation from T-Nation's website.

Anne - I used ankle weights around my wrists. I want those magnetic weights like Lora has, I just need to order them. Lora, where did you get yours from?

Debbie - I was going to get them online at Platemates.com, but we stopped at the Barbell store and they had them in - so I just picked them up there. I really like them. As stated above, they really help with those 5 pound jumps. Is that rotation weights on your own? What is the basic format? I know its total body, but what else can you tell me? Have fun at the Corn Festival. I can't eat grease at all, but as everyone knows, sweets are my weakness.

Hey guys!
Lora- I really need to get into the yoga more. You make it sound really good.
Deb- have fun and enjoy that icecream, I had some yesterday with peanut butter cups. Hey, PB is good protein right?
Anne- enjoy your DOMS!

I have intervals on my rotation. i would like to go for a run later and do some intervals, or I will do IMAX 2. I have PUB for tomorrow, so probably no weights today, maybe some abs.

Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Good afternoon,
Today is my rest day. We went to my granddaughter and sonin Laws birthday party. I ended up with a piece of pizza and pineapple upside down cake. Definitely a cheat day today. I have two of my grandchildren spending the night tonight.

Anne, I like 10,10,10. It is good intense cardio. These all have excellent cardio segments in them. I have looked at the select tech weights. The square shape does look a little awkward but I imagine one would get used to it.

Lora, I find the original TJ's can be just as intense with jumps and adding the weights.

Meaghan, hope you enjoy your intervals.

Debbie, we all need a cheat day once in awhile:) I find it hard when I go somewhere and all the food is unhealthy stuff. I did choose the cheese only pizza because the other was pepperoni.

I need to go entertain the little ones.
Have a great day everyone
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Hey Maniacs!!!

No time to read post just wanted to say that I am back from Maryland AGAIN! (second time around). Finially ready for the REAL vacation tomorrow! I just want to warn you gals to be careful out on the roads. I just had an experience I will not forget. I was driving on a us route and I had some man stalk me for about 30 miles. DH was miles behind me as he told me to just go ahead and he would catch up. So this man I see notices me and keeps passing me and then stays behind me...no matter what speed I am going, and I was trying to go fast...it didn't matter. He then motions to me to get off the next ramp exit that he is taking, so I stayed behind him, pretending that I was going to do just that and then I floored it and kept going. FINIALLY DH comes up from behind me...just in the nick of time. I was shaky all the way home though, even still. Never had this happen to me. Very weird. Now I have to get ready to pack and clean up some. I am so tired of being on the road.

Charlotte~~

Charlotte - that sounds crazy! Glad you're okay. I thought you left for vacation already. I just looked at your new picture trail a while ago. Looks like you're getting quite a tan this summer. That one picture doing the rows...you look really dark. I love your cat's eyes!! Pretty blue.

I went to see that movie "Step Up" today and it was good. The DH and I both enjoyed it. It was a dance movie. I tend to like those....as they have a lot of heart and soul to them. Nice to see something that wasn't a waste of time and that gave me enjoyment.

Now it's the dreaded "Sunday Night Blues". Ugh.....why oh why do I get like this when good things come to an end in my life? Why can't I be more accepting? It's a constant struggle with me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.