Hardcore Fitness Manaic Hotties Feb 15

I just finished CCPP luvvvvvvv this workout:rolleyes: I didn't do challenge 5 cuz my son stopped by. After a 15 minute cool down, I decided I was done. Anywho, going to order 10 minute trainer and going to get a kettlebell I previewed Newport loving that.:)

Me and sister is going to Strongville Mall, caught some sales! You guys have wonderful wonderful and I mean WONDERFUL day:D

Stats:

54 minutes
468 cals burned
4.25 miles travelled

Today is my rest day. Tomorrow I will be doing STS Chest, shoulders and biceps disc 7.

Dally's Happy birthday.

sts

+Hi chickies.
No workout yesterday. I was exhausted.
Today is Sts disk 5 i think back and tri and abs..
Check back after i am done..

Dallys

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Dallys..
Finished. My tri's are fried..
Did pilates based abs..
Diane Sue ,Page and Teddy girl enjoy the rest day..

Hello All - Happy Birthday, Dallys! Halle's was yesterday and I finally feel recovered from the slumber party!

Yesterday's workout was CCPP with the challenge for Michele. I alternated TM, SM and bike. Got 8.5 miles on the bike, probably about 1 on the SM and something like 1.5 or so on the TM - didn't write those down. Calorie burn was 705 - avg and max HR seemed a little low but maybe not. Max was 177 - I had stuck my iPod down my shirt and it fell some to the transmitter. Once I moved it, the HR seemed to go up. Who knows.

Today is going to be completion of 1RM legs (I'm almost finished with legs), an easy walk, abs and maybe a quick yoga segment. Tomorrow, i will start STS!!

Have a great day, Maniacs :)

Happy Birthday, Dallys! Hope you are having a great day!

I didn't have time to get a workout in yesterday, but for today, I just finished Amy's Cardio Pump Step. I am not a morning exerciser, but it was the only time I could get it in. I consider anything before noon to be morning. Have a lovely day, everyone.

Meals yesterday were :
B-Muscle Chow chocolate almond blast 1/2 recipe which includes 1 scoop protein powder
L- Mcdonalds SW grilled chicken salad w/ SW dressing
S- Kidz clif Z bar chocolate chip
D- Green Giant Healthy weight frozen veggie mix with 2 oz medium shrimp
S- grapes
S-1/2 cup plain yogurt with 1/2 scoop Twin Lab PM protein and 1 TBS sugar free Mrs Butterworths Syrup

I think Fridays workout really hit my legs. Glutes and hamstrings are sore today:D

Shana, can't wait to hear your thoughts on STS. I am really liking it. Just printed up my workout cards for this week.

Last edited:
Diane Sue... I got the Muscle Chow cookbook today! Can't wait to try some of the recipes.

For Valentine's Day I got a Kate Spade purse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Sonya, you are so lucky:D I loaded up my Prada purse for church today that dd got me. I pretty much carry around an oversize hand bag that I purchased from Avon. It allows me to throw in books, needlework and baby stuff for the grandbaby LOL I just made the loaded Spinach Salad for dinner from the Muscle Chow cookebook. I really do like a lot of the recipes. Most are pretty simple too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.