Hardcore fitness mainiacs Sun Feb 8th

acatalina

Cathlete
Hello Chickies. I am hoping to be back here.
I am starting STS today..:eek::eek:
I have to do some modify as most of you know, but I am getting ready to get my arse dressed and get started..
Hello Dallys, Suz, Deb, Char,Diane Sue and i don't know the rest of the new crew here..
Well i had to find the work sheets and i am gonna try to keep track.
The plan is to get my arse up in the am..The evening don't happen here.Too much work and tired..
Well, are we all sleeping???:confused:
It is almost 10 am and you are all always on.
We have a heat wave here.. OMG going to the 60's.. I am so tired of snow and have used a ton of salt at the salon..

Waving hello to all.
Be back in a little to tell you what i think of it..
Been waiting for a year for this series..
Take care..
Anne

Hi Anne! I'm one of the newer posters in the group- nice to see you. :) I will be starting STS in the next few weeks, so I'd love to hear what you think. I was watching (ha, instead of doing) the ab circuits last night and I hate those darn levitation holds in the yoga based abs. I CANNOT do them.

Rest day here- looking forward to it. :) I still need to do some 1RMs though, so not a complete rest day.

Glad the shoulder is better Linda and that your flu is subsiding Diane Sue! Let's all be well this week, OK??

Later guys!

I am feeling so much better today. I am going to take another rest day from working out. I need to catch up around here and get to the grocery store. I rearranged my calendar on the workout blender. Glad Cathe's made that easy. So I will be doing 4 STS workouts next week. Two will be legs. I am crossing my fingers that that works out. That way I am caught up again.

Anne, so glad you are joining in on the STS series. I have only done two of the workouts so far but really like it. The second day went faster than the first since I new to plan ahead on what equipment and weights I wanted to use. I think the lower body looks like a good one. I do that tomorrow:D I cannot workout at night either. So much going on that by the time things wind down I have no motivation to go workout.

Patti, enjoy your rest day. I could never get all the way up on those levitation holds either. I use yoga blocks and then I can get up some. But I still feel them so I think that is the important thing. Funny my dd that only uses her treadmill came over when I first got Core Max and did them right away:confused: Maybe after doing ab circuits for awhile I will figure it out:p

STS

Well so far i liked it..I did light bench for the push ups just to do something. I could have gone heavier but after only cardio for the last month i took it light... I did feel a burn and feel really weak. I am sure it will be way better in a couple weeks..
Well hello Patti. Noce to meet you.
I liked the music and the eye candy. LOL..
Gotta get back to swimsuit ready..

Diane Sue, feeling better?
Ok sos STS you are not supposed to do cardio that day right..
Do you really needa rest in between if you are doing different body parts each day???

Hi Anne...I'm fairly new also to the thread. Looking forward to seeing you around here. Welcome back!

Patti...I can barely get off the ground w/levitation holds. :mad: I am soooo determined to do them!

Diane Sue...So glad to hear you are feeling better.

I will be doing legs today. I bought a 20# weighted vest so will incorporate that with squats.

BBL.......

Morning Crazies! Today is a much needed rest day. I want to do some stretching, but Dh is hogging the basement and working on bikes again. It's supposed to snow today.

Anne- Great to see you back! How is everything over at the Salon?

Diane Sue- Nice to hear you are feeling better.

Sonya- Patti- I can't do the levitation holds either. I use the yoga blocks and fake like I'm doing them (I can feel it though). It's like my arms are only 2 inches long and my body is 300 lbs.when I try them, lol.

Later....

OK you all made me feel better about the levitation holds- watching Cathe do them effortlessly made me envious. My yoga teacher (I used to do yoga a lot after DS was born) always told me I had the strength, I was just using it in the wrong way. We are supposed to focus on pulling up first from the pelvic floor and the rest will follow. Huh. I try- someday I will figure it out. Hey, if I could do everything Cathe did without any effort, I wouldn't NEED STS, right?? :p

DALLYS

Morning Crazies! Today is a much needed rest day. I want to do some stretching, but Dh is hogging the basement and working on bikes again. It's supposed to snow today.

Anne- Great to see you back! How is everything over at the Salon?

Miss ya girl..
Where is Miss Deb and Char??
Salon is good.
The snow is about melted. we hit 60.
HEAT WAVE....
I am trying to figure out the new ste. I haven't been on much and it does alot more here..
COOL..
Well i am off to bath and store..
I am gonna hit the recumberant bike later..
Need a mini sweeper for the tanning rooms.Coolant fans and behind the beds..
Love the colors. Don't have to figure out how..
Idiotfied.. Just for me...

I reviewed the legs and all i can say is ..
WOOOLALA... I am gonna die....

Miss PAtti..
HEllO Nice to meet you..

I feel good and got lots done today. Grocery shopping, cleaning and dog bathing. Put some stew in the crock pot for dh. I will probably eat something else. I bought some things for some recipes in my muscle chow book and the latest clean eating magazine.

Anne, I was reading Cathe's STS manual and I believe she says if you need to do the workouts more than one day in a row to do an upper then lower before doing the other upper. The plan calls for cardio on the days you are not doing weights. We have had 60's here the last couple of days. Feels like spring:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.