Hardcore Fitness Hottie Maniacs for Tuesday, May 27th

Good Morning Maniacs!!!!

Yesterday I did this. Just no time to post yesterday.

CHEST:

Pushups
15, 17, 20

Chin Ups
10, 8, 7 (really wish I could get back to 15 pullups again)

Bench
70# 3/8

Lat Pulldowns
90# 3/6

ABS: MM

Really running short on time so had to keep workout short. My neck and shoulder is stiff again, but was so before I did this workout so I purposely did not do the pullovers.

Today I am gonna run some on the Greenway in town. See how I feel. Been pretty tired lately from working more and my sleep pattern is off now as I get home and I still feel like I am at work. lol.

Morning all.

Great workout Toasty!

Yesterday I did this - did not have to post.

Squat to parallel - hold for 2 seconds - 60 lb BB 4 sets of 8

Romanian Deadlift - superset with Swiss Ball Crunch
Repeated sets of 12 reps for ten minutes -
60lb bar bell for deadlifts and 10 lbs for crunch

Step Up superset with DB swing using 40 lb db
Repeated sets of 12 reps for ten minutes

Interval
Warm up 3 minutes
6 rounds Maximum intensity (jumping rope at 2 to 3 reps per second) for 30 seconds
Easy Recovery 90 seconds
Cool down 3 - 5 minutes

Today I am traveling so taking a rest day since traveling always wears me out. Not sure what the hotel will have so I may be doing cardio the next several days.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning,

Toasty and Ally - Great workouts!

This morning I got up and did 4DS Kickbox and got a great workout and worked up a sweat, felt pretty good during and afterwards! I hope I can continue to do my workouts in the am before work. It's so hard but at least it's done and I can concentrate on eating good throughout the day and if I want to try and work something more in this afternoon when I get home from work I can, but I won't feel pressured. I can even cook supper this afternoon for my hubby while he's at the gym working out!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Morning Maniacs,

This morning was cardio following WS. So after w/u I did 1 minute interval using BM2 followed by 2 min step routine 3 times then did 5 minutes of Basic Step then back to BM2 for 3 1/2 rounds of the bonus cardio.

Ally - You do DB swings w/ 40#? Wow that seems like a lot! I have yet to try them and am unsure what weight I should start at? Any suggestions?

Char - Nice workout!

Have a great day!

I would start at 20lb swings. The 40 has really made my arms sore and I feel in (in a not so good way) in my low back. I did too much. I am just trying to keep up with you all!!!!

Ally - Thanks! It's good to challenge yourself, but I wouldn't worry about keeping up with everyone. Work your hardest, build slowly and you'll get there. I don't think I'll ever catch up to Debbie and I'll never match Char on biceps!

Good Morning,

Nice workouts everyone! No workout for me this morning, I am just too TIRED. Way to much activities, I over slept this morning. I did not get up until 8:15 mind you I’m suppose to be at work at 8am x(

This is what I did since we last spoke::)

Sat: B&G standing floorwork & abs
Sun: CC#7 & PUB
Mon: B&G standing floorwork & abs

Today will be my rest day for this week, bbl

Hi Linda and Ally,

I've been out of the loop here lately what are you ladies doing? Are you doing Warp Speed that Lora talked about?

Good Morning, I finished up my workout. I did itread 20 doing fast walker and jogger pace. Burned 537 calories, 45% fat and went 5.27 miles.
Then I id Amy Bento's All Pump Extreme Chest and shoulders off of the 3 day split premix no core or stretch. I repeated the falldown push ups and overhead press with the tubing and dumbbells. I then did Amy's 10 minute solution shoulders and arms segment(should have done this tomorrow as there is upper back, biceps and triceps with the band) then 4Day Split calves and 10minute solution stretch. Strength and stretch burned 342 calories 60% fat
Total calorie burn was 879. During cardio my Max HR was a little lower 93% max and average was 73%.
So far I have had a protein smoothie post workout 1/2 a serving biochem protein powder. After my shower and taking care of grandchildren I had some vanilla light and fit yogurt with another have serving of protein powder. Now off to take care of some tasks around here:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hi Sandy - I have been doing the workout. I plan to try to keep to it for three more weeks. I am traveling this week on business and may have to mix it up a bit, but it is pretty easy to follow.

Diane Sue - how does your HR monitor know how much fat is burned? How long was your work out? Also, does it use your resting heart rate?

Diane Sue - Sorry - that post sounded like the Spanish inquisition. Didn't mean it to. I am just concerned that my HR monitor calculates the calories lower than I think I am burning! LOL! So I am just curious.

Ally, I have the Polar F 11. I put all of my stats in; weight, age etc.. Then there is a resting HR test you run it through. Says to lie down with no television or anything for at least 3 minutes then you press test and it runs through a resting hr test you set in. Then I did an own zone test which it puts you through a series of paces starting with 1 min keeping hr at around 100 bpm, it beeps and you raise your hr 10bpm, doing this with each beep then when it beeps 2 times you are ready to start your workout. It does this each morning but after the first time it only starts at 100bpm and then does a 110 then is ready to go. Then it has files in it and shows how long I was in each training zone and I think that is how it determines fat% burned. I know if I train at a higher intensity I am burning more carbs and less fat. It is totally set for the individuals needs. I really am liking it. Oh, and workout total time was 2 hrs and 18 minutes. Hope that I explained all of this well.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hi everyone! Looks like you are all kicking butt and taking names!! I'm enjoying my rest week so far!

Linda - Where did you find the rotation you are doing? Looks interesting.

RE: Hardcore Fitness Hottie Maniacs for Tuesday, May 27...

I didn’t have time to prepare my meals today, grabbed what ever was in frig. My eating was BAD all weekend long,x( but I tell ya, I had a blast doing it. Now its time to start getting my mind right!

Debbie: Enjoy your week off; are you going to do any cardio?

Meals for today:

M1: grits & tuna fish w/5 WW crackers
M2: 8 baked fish sticks w/ 2 slices of ww lite bread, mustard and ff cheese 3 Girl Scout cookies (OUCHHHH)
M3: mustard greens & 2 baked chicken wings (brought chicken from Giant Eagle) this was a first!
M4: final meal protein shake

RE: Hardcore Fitness Hottie Maniacs for Tuesday, May 27...

Teddygirl - No cardio. Nada. Zilch! LOL! I'm not even keeping track of my calories/macros this week. It's like I'm on vacation. I'm seriously thinking about having speghetti & meatballs for dinner! YUMMY! :)

Hi Everyone,

I just finished 4DS Legs. Man, Cathe don't play. My legs are still shaking!

Debbie I meant to Thank you for the rotation you sent me. I am gonna try that one once I get through with the 4DS rotation. I'm trying to do the cardio in the morning before I go to work. Then the weight portion in the afternoon. I want to see how this goes with my weight loss.

I've cleaned up my eating. Tonight I had a fresh garden salad with grilled chicken that I made, not resturant bought, and very little Italian Vinegrette dressing. The spray kind. I'm drinking water more these days too. I was doing pretty good, but had a set back. Work has been very very stressful these days, and I'm pretty sure I'm going through perimenapause, but I'm still working out, that's the only thing that makes me feel better. It's been pretty hard. This too shall pass!

Been reading the posts when I can and will continue to do so.

Hope everyone has a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.