Hardcore Check in November 7,2011 Wednesday

WD

Cathlete
This morning I woke with that neck pain and headache too. I did not want to get up. I did but had pushed snooze a couple of times. I did Tracey Staehle's Bootcamp Strength workout #1 40 min, 328 calories( I did add a minute because my disc froze and needed cleaned so I had an extra set of Kettlebell swings that was extra long because I kept thinking it was going to fix itself) I tried some of Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 again. I skipped the w/up and did 6 min of workout #4. I did biceps instead of the overhead presses, then when she went on the floor to do supermans with shoulder press I quit. Calories burned here was 41 which is not bad for 6 min.. I then did Chalean Extreme Core Circuit 11 min, 51 calories using 3# dumbbells instead of weighted gloves and the stability ball. That is it for the day. Maybe a better workout tomorrow. Those jump squat holds on Tracey's Bootcamp are killer. 8 rnd of tabatas doing this. I did use my rebounder. Funny that on the last rnd they seem to stopp doing the hold. My legs are always on fire by then:D

Today I did Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps. Had a really good workout. Felt very strong. No pain anywhere right now, not even my elbows or shoulders. Yay! :eek:

Done in tri-set form with 30 seconds to 1 minute break between each exercise. All 4 sets of 8 reps:

Standing Barbell Front Press - 40#
Barbell Curls - 50#
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 15's

Seated Lateral Raise - 12's
Incline Curls on Stability Ball - 20's
Double Arm Seated Overhead Extension - 30#
***Double Arm was suppose to be single arm. Didn't have time to keep doing single arm exercises.

Seated Rear Delt Flyes - 15's
Seated Concentration Curls - 22#
Close Grip Bench Press - 60#
***Close Grip Bench was suppose to be Cross Body Extensions. I wanted a building exercise, not a shaping one here.

This morning, I had an okay workout:) I did KPC, however, I had to hit the pause button twice:rolleyes: After I finished; did I feel worked hm...not sure but did feel sleepy:rolleyes:

Okay, I just realized why, started my diet yesterday, and I didn't eat much ( i know better) actually I left work without eating which suppose to be my last meal for the day.

Last night, as I was laying in bed; watching Glee, felted hungry (bad move) went down stairs to kitchen and found in my cabinet a strawberry Pop tart :cool: I was like hello, ate em both:p So that's why workout was blah..blah..

I hate that! I ate good all yesterday and come home and blew it. I must lost 12 to 15 lbs or I'm going to jump off a bridge:eek:

Debbie and Diane: As always good workouts. I can't wait to get my workouts back on POINT again. its' been 2 long years and still struggling. My weigh is where I started 20 + years ago arrrrgggghhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
I made egg plant parmesan and endamame for lunch. My grandbaby and I both enjoyed it:D I am really trying to keep the fat down so used less cheese and oil on the egg plant parmesan which was from Clean Eating Comfort foods.

Teddy, I do the same thing as you did with the poptart if I start looking in the cupboards at night. Then I feel so frustrated with myself. Fortunately I avoid buying my favorite flavors of poptarts when I buy them for the grandchildren. I pretty much only like the smores ones and the brown sugar cinnamon ones. I know you can get back on track. I know how you felt this morning. Today is another day and you have another chance to keep it on track:) Sending you ((hugs))

Debbie, I am so glad to hear that you are pain free right now:D Nice workout.

Roselyn, good job on getting in the leg work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.