Hardcore Check in March 29,2008 Sunday

WD

Cathlete
I thought I would get this started. Today is my rest day. Not sure if I will take one tomorrow too or not. If I am home I may go ahead and start Mesocycle 3. I will check back later.:)

Hi Diane Sue! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Meso #3.

It is a rest day here too- haven't had one since the 18th- my schedule was off due to me being a little sick in the middle of the month. So I'm happy to take the day off, especially after MIC yesterday. I'm toying with the idea of repeating week 2 of STS (DH and I also repeated week 1). It is nice to repeat the workouts- I feel like I get a more efficient workout the second time around and I like delaying the end a bit. It saves me from having to decide what to do next. :p Hmm, seems that I'm talking myself into a 5-6 month rotation, eh? :)

By the way Suz, I saw your pictures and you do look terrific as always. :)

Have a great day everyone!

Rest day for me too! My bis, tris, back and chest are really sore! I needed the rest - vegging out watching basketball and finishing up our taxes.

Hope you are all great! Talk to you later!

I think that I will start Mesocycle 3 tomorrow. No grandchildren will be here. Later I will be leaving with dh for a 3 hr drive for a job interview for him. I will just hang out around town while he is there. I just think it will be easier to start without interruptions. I have been cleaning out things and packing up some stuff this afternoon.
I made up a yummy chicken and mushroom pizza. I was looking at recipes on the phyllo dough box and there was one for a crab pizza. I sprayed the dough sheets with olive oil cooking spray and layered them rolling up the edges and baked till brown. Then I spread a thin layer of fat free mayonnaise and sprinkled with some parmesan cheese. I cooked the chicken strips with garlic and shredded up on top of this. I then covered with mushrooms and fat free mozzarella and sprinkled with pepper and baked. If I had the sun dried tomatoes I would have added those too. It turned out pretty tasty:D

Patti, I would repeat too if I was sure I would have access to my equipment in the near future. It looks like Mesocycle 3 has some pretty long workouts. I am looking forward to doing them.

Ally, enjoy your rest day too:) I noticed some doms in my lats today. not sure if it was Friday's back work or a combination of that and AOS Kettlebell Way II Empire State that I did Saturday.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.