Hardcore Check in June 29,2010 Tuesday

WD

Cathlete
I thought that I would get this started. Not sure about the workout today. Yesterday's weights were so light I am not sure if I want to do weights or cardio. My granddaughters and their dog left last night. I am allergic to their dog. It is a golden retriever and she sheds terribly. Her hair floats everywhere. I forgot how miserable I was when I stayed at there house when we were waiting to be able to move into our home. The first couple of days were ok but then I started having the itchy water eyes, scratchy throat etc.. She is such a sweet dog. My grandson and I took her outside and brushed her and last night I vacuumed and cleaned everything. Still coughed all night though.

Lori, I am sorry about your friend. That is so sad when someone has health problems at such a young age like that. I understand why you didn't feel like working out. I am sure you will bounce back.

Linda, you did some good workouts. I am surprised you were able to do P90X+ Total Body. That has a lot of pull ups and I believe push ups. Even Interval X + has push ups. Can you handle those? It is a pretty tough workout.

Debbie, I bet you enjoy your recovery week. You are making me want to use my treadmill:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.