Hardcore Check in January 22.2012

WD

Cathlete
This morning I did Chalean Extreme Lean Phase #3 for the third time. I raised some weights here. This has really been my hardest workout. Lots of doms. I have been making sure that I have a non weight day before I hit this one. Particular since there is so much shoulder work in this series. Workout was 39 minutes and calories burned was 256. I then did Chalean Extreme Ab burner adding a little more weight sto some segments. 11 min, 55 calories. I finished with Chalean Extreme Recharge(yoga based stretch) 21 min 94 calories. Total calories burned was 405 and time spent 71 min.
Chalean Extreme Lean Phase #3 went as follows
1. squat with cross body chop 20#dumbbell (up from 17.5) 12 reps 6 reps right and 6 reps left Breakdown set is squats I used 35#dumbbells 3 slow reps
2. reverse lunge and arnold press(love the balance while bring the leg back and dropping the weights) 20# dumbbell (up from 17.5) 10 reps left then 10 right with breakdown after 10 sec of 3 reps.
3. chest fly and hip lift 17.5 dumbbells 12 reps then 3 reps breakdown without the hip lifts
4. kneeling overhead press and center crunch 20# dumbbells 10 reps dropped to 17.5# dumbbells for the standing overhead press
5. push up side planks Bodyweight 12 reps then breakdown 3 reps push ups
6. Deadlift frontal press 20# dumbbells (up from 17.5) 12 reps breakdown is frontal press standing 20# dumbbells 3 slow reps
7. Travelling pushups BodyWeight 12 reps Breakdown is 3 slow tricep pushups
8. Chest fly with adduction supine and band around ankles doing leg raises 17.5 lb dumbbells 12 reps breakdown 3 reps chest flys slow
9. Army Crawl (not really a crawl just more like a spiderman or something where you bring your knees in from the side in a plank) 12 reps then breakdown was plank leg raises 3 right and 3 left

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.