Hardcore Check in Februrary 20,2010 Saturday

WD

Cathlete
I thought I would start this. No workout to report yet. Today will be cardio and abs. Then house cleaning since I let it go this last week quite a bit.

Hermia, I am glad that you got your workouts in this week. Are you still pretty busy?

This morning was Plyo Cardio Circuit which I also did on Tuesday. It wasn't any easier today. :p All the moves done in plank position just make my quads burn right above the knee. Also my shoulder is starting to ache a bit from all the burpee/plank/pushup moves.:(:(:( Anyway, I am really looking forward to my recovery day tomorrow!

Now I am off to my Uncle's memorial service. It's going to be a tough day!:(:(:(

Today was cardio and I chose an oldie but goodie. I did the step only premix of Cardio & Weights. How fun that was, it's been years since I've done this workout. Very fun step combos. Then I did the Ab Work from C&W as well.

CARDIO STATS:
37 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
10 minutes in zone
25 minutes above zone
303 calories burned

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Linda - My thoughts and prayers are with you today.

So I did the Insanity fit test. Holy crap....I know this series is going to be the death of me.....I don't have hr stats b/c I couldn't find my strap, but I'd say my hr was 10,000 and I burned 1 million calories :D
switch kicks-57
power jacks-43
power knee-80
power something (I can't read my handwriting...be back w/ that)... but 23
globe jumps-8
suicides-14
push up jacks-15 and they were real push ups...granted they weren't very deep but they were REAL
low plank oblique-25

Hello Diane Sue and Debbie

Linda-so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are w/ you and your family in your time of need.

Theresa

My workout today started with Jari Loves Extremely Ripped 1000 Workout 1 which has a 5 min weighted warm up 30 min cardio weights 7 min push and ab segment and stretch(this is mostly high intensity cardio with the option of using the step with background exercisers and short breaks of light compound weight work)49 minutes and I burned 378 calories Max HR was 171. I then did MMA Heavy bag 18 min and burned 181 caloreis Max HR was 168 and followed with MMA Boxing Core conditioning 9 min 50 calories and Insane abs skipping the 7 min standing portion with all of the high knees, tuck jumps etc.. I want to try to get in a HiiT workout tomorrow and I get a lot of the same moves in the other workouts. So that workout was 26 min and I burned 169 calories. I finished off with Yoga Shatki shoulder openers, lunge, and supine 16 min and 54 calories. I also tried the deep relaxation from Ana and Ravi's Yoga Housecalls. I didn't figure it in the calorie burn. When it got to the first meditation and they are holding one nostril shut I quit. I know this may be good but I just cannot get into it. I guess Kundalani Yoga is just not for me. Thought that it would help me relax since my neck felt stiff and I keep finding me clenching my teeth.

Linda, I am sending prayers your way. So sorry you have to do this.

Debbie, I always had fun doing the cardio and weights cardio only segment. Good choice:)

Theresa, good job on the Fit Test.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.