Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Wed Oct 12

Had a great workout today, started with Hard Core Extreme I did the circuit with Imax and Low Max, 15 min Hiit TF, leg bar workout and TF 20 abs and that is that!!

Today I did STS Disc 8, Back and Triceps. Had a fairly good working and I'm upping my weights progressively. I was looking back at the last time I did these workouts and I can't believe the amount of weights I was lifting for 15 reps! No wonder I was always in pain. I'm thinking that was just training stupidly. I realize I was strong, but doing one arm tricep extensions with 20#'s is nuts. No wonder my elbows were hurting so much. I'm thinking I just need to chill on the amount I lift, start focusing on good form and "feel" the movement. When I concentrate on the muscle being used I feel it so much more, even using a lighter weight. We live and learn I guess.

Roselyn - Yes we do. Sometimes a little too late, but we do! :)

Teddygirl - Where are you? Did you fall off the wagon again? Come back!!!

This morning I did Chalean Extreme Lower Body Extreme Zone 40 min 200 calories. I then did Tracey's Bootcamp MC workout# 2 using 15 lb med ball, 25 and 31 lb kettlebells for the frog jumps, and the TRX, 40 min, 363 calories. I finished with TRX Essential Flexibility 51 min 216 cal.. Total time 2 hrs 11min calories burned 779.

Roselyn, that workout sounds like plenty.

Debbie, I hear you on the weights. Sometimes it takes us awhile to realize. I have found I have better form a little lighter and I seem to get better results.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.