Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Wed Nov 9

Worked upper body today, I did upper only on total body sts and then upper from high reps.

Glad you are back, Teddy.

Diane Sue, so glad that you DH is coming home for Christmas!!

Good Morning :rolleyes:

Quick check in. I need to get all the numbers from last night election out to our members.

Any who, this morning, I did Lowmax:eek:

Lasts night, I got all comfy in my bed, popped in AOS/Providence after around the 3rd routine my DVD player started sticking. I did manage to see all 6 routines by the seventh it was completely stuck:mad: (hopefully I only need to buy a DVD cleaner) up until that point I liked the workout very challenging:)

Today was STS Legs Disc 17. Had a good workout and was sweating buckets. This one was a killer and I upped my weights on all exercises.

Debbie: I had to go look at D-17 this was one of my favorites to. I like it bc everything is 10 which allows us to go HARD:eek: Nice work;)

Debbie: I had to go look at D-17 this was one of my favorites to. I like it bc everything is 10 which allows us to go HARD:eek: Nice work;)

I like it too, especially the tri-sets. This goes so fast, it seems the workout only takes 15 minutes. I love workouts that feel like that! :eek:

This morning I was short on time again. I turned off the alarm abd slept a little. I think thid week may be recovery. I did Cathe's low impact series Pre-mix Lower body JMO which seemed to be the whole lower body trisets but just reverse lunges instead of another move that haad you crossing back. I did not do the stretch, 34 min 193 calories. I then did the Cardio Challenge workout cardio blast and bonus circuit workout along with the stretch. This may be a pre-mix but I have not previewed them. Workout time was 34 min and calories burned wass 248. Total time was 68 min and calories burned was 441

Teddy I am sorry about providence. It is an excellent workout. Hopefully cleaning it works. I generally just do everything at least as soon as I get it. If I am focused on something else or just am not really loving the workout it may sit awhile but at least I know it works. I know a lot of women here leave them sit for awhile. Generally I am excited for them to come and have to do them immediately. . I am waiting on a response from Cathe's for the Barre workout. I never did the stretch and then when I hit it, it is frozen and in slow motion. I do not have this happen very often though.

Rosselyn, nice workout for upper body. I really do like the tri-sets High reps is tough. Really I am better with heavy low rep workouts but keep trying to get a balance with the others.

Debbie, I love tri-sets. It is interesting that there is so many ways to work that though. STS was awesome. One of my favorites in meso 2. Then Total Body is nice. I keep doing lower body from the Low Impact series though and feel I need to add to it or something. Upper is great though. Great if I am at a limited time slot.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.