Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Wed Nov 30

Worked lower body and some abs, going to do some barre work for lower body later, I overslept just a bit today so did not have the time i wanted.

This morning I did Low Impact Challenge from the low impact series premix double lower 55 min, 475 calories, HR 135 avg-156 Max. I then did Chalean Extreme Push phase# 3 35 min, 211 calories. I stuck with Chalean's weights for most of it and increased on some of the leg work. This one was lower body, chest, and back. I am enjoying the super slow 6-8 reps with breakdown sets of 3 reps.. I am a little worried about #2 which has shoulders with lower body. I am really having issues with my trap and neck on the left side. I could do it go either really light or skip some of the exercises that I think will aggravate it. I finished with Shiva Rea's Power Yoga Flow backbending vinyasa segment 14 min, 71 calories. I was going to do the shoulder openers from yoga shatki but put the wrong dvd in so just picked something out on it. Total time was 1 hr 44 min and calories burned 757.
I am having a garnet yam with salsa for my post workout meal
Not sure what I will make for dinner and lunch. I was looking at a clean eating fish soup in my clean eating magazine or cookbook. Not sure which because I have so many. I am having a hard time keeping the cholestral in check. Yesterdays macros were good by my cholestral was too high. I had 35% carbs, 30% fat, 35% pro. I would like to up the protein and lower the fat by 5% though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.