Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Wed Dec 21

Didn't workout this a.m. I was involved in a car accident yesterday and even though I'm ok, I woke up with a horrible headache. I don't know what it is with these headaches lately. Starting to worry me. Anyways, I got up to workout and then just stayed on the couch and watched TV. I'll do my STS workout tomorrow.

Roselyn - I will be on as much as I can. :)

Diane Sue - I will be reporting my workouts on here, I just wanted to let you all know I won't be on much during the day anymore. That's all. You'll still get to my workouts. :)

Last edited:
Workout today was Chalean Extreme Push #1 33 min, 210 calories. I went a little heavier than Chalean on a lot of the moves. I have been wanting to get back to these, I like the 8 reps with the 10 sec rest and then 3 more really slow reps. I then did Chalean Extreme Get Lean Intervals 41 min, 369 calories. HR was 135 avg and 167 max. I used 7.5 dumbbells for most but shoulders I dropped to 5# which is what they were using. Total time was 74 min and calories burned was 579.

Debbie, I am glad that you will be still reporting. Just do what you can. I am sorry to hear about the accident. Maybe the headaches are tension from all that you have going on right now.

Roselyn, good work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.