Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Wed Dec 14

Where is December going!!

Today was LEGS, I did STS 23 and then Slow and Heavy Legs, followed by the barre workout of Lower Body, by backside should be talking to me soon:)

Have a great day everyone, is everyone done shopping?

Ok, so I had to take a guess at my weight increase today. I did STS Shoulders Biceps and Triceps and can't find my workout sheet from yesterday. I looked on here at the weights and I'll include my increases.

Done in tri-set form with 30 seconds to 1 minute break between each exercise. 3 sets, 7 reps each exercise. (Was suppose to be 4 sets but I'm sick of running out of time and not completing the last series of exercises.

Standing Barbell Front Press - 52# (up 12# - Holy crap!)
Barbell Curls - 55# (up 5#)
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 17's (up 2#)

Seated Lateral Raise - 13's (up 1#)
Incline Curls on Stability Ball - 22's (up 2#)
Double Arm Seated Overhead Extension - 37# (up 7#)
***Double Arm was suppose to be single arm. Didn't have time to keep doing single arm exercises.

Seated Rear Delt Flyes - 17's (up 2#)
Seated Concentration Curls - 25# (up 3#)
Close Grip Bench Press - 70# (up 10#)
***Close Grip Bench was suppose to be Cross Body Extensions. I wanted a building exercise, not a shaping one here.

Not bad considering I had no idea what I did. I went up way higher with the shoulder press, overhead extensions and CG Press but that's ok. The weight felt good.

This morning I did Tracey Staehle's High Intensity Step Mix 2 91 min, 854 calories, avg hr 142, max hr 170. I followed this with the first 14 min of Yoga Max 60 calories. The phone started ringing and I found out I have my grandbaby coming and I am picking up my granddaughter so I will do my outside errands after I take them home. Total time spent was 1hr 45 min and calories burned 914.

Debbie, nice work on STS. Those are some pretty long workouts.

Roselyn, your legs and backside ought to be toast after all of that;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.