Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Tues Oct 4

Morning,:D

My first day getting my buns up at 4:30am; can you say discombobulated,:confused: Gee! My rotation called for Lowmax, but shhhiiiiittttttttttttt.:eek::eek::eek::eek: I was crazy this morning, opening the wrong draws in kitchen, poured milk in my workout jug, instead of water wth...:eek: It took me a looong time to wake up. So, I decided LM wasn’t going to happen. I ended up doing CC#1 revised and Ab hits – step heat, short but to effective.

36:00 minutes traveled
2:25 miles
255 cals burned

Today I did Cardio Coach Press Play and did all the challenges except the last due to time. Had a really good workout. By the 40 minute mark, I was ready to go. :) Why does it take my body so long to enjoy anything that has to do with running?

Anyways, had fun with this and felt great afterwards.

CARDIO STATS:
60 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
13 minutes in zone
44 minutes above zone
516 calories burned :eek:
3.25 miles traveled

Roselyn - Nice job with MM and the floor work. You are giving your glutes a run for their money lately!

Teddygirl - I am also having a heck of time getting up anymore. I so wanted to just turn my alarm clock off this morning and say screw it! But we got her done! Nice job!

Debbie: Press Play is hard and long, nice job:) I got up and turned my alarm off; laid back down and thought, okay ms teddygirl the time is now, need to fit in your clothes, need to eat better ...need to lose inches....blah..blah...........:rolleyes: I got right up.

I re-joined Bally’s basically for the Spa area….sauna, steam room, world pool. After a month or so I plan on doing a few classes. Man oh man, there classes our nothing like back in the days. When only step aerobics excited, now they have a wide range of fitness, like Zumba, Kickboxing, Circuit Training, Spinning, get this...... even Hip Hop boy, can’t wait to try that one. Just thought I share:rolleyes:

This morning I did Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Combat Surge med ball mix skipping the str 25 min, 153 calories. I then did Sculpt Sweatfest lower body no stretch 18 min, 67 calories. I finished with Bob Harpers Yoga for the Warrior Yoga Abs 17 min, 52 calories. 1 hr, 272 calories. Not much of a workout really. I don't know if I can push myself to not do something more intense for very long. My new dvds should arrive tomorrow afternoon so I will probably attempt P90X Core Synergistics MC2 from the one on ones Thursday. I have the bonus Chalenes coming and one on one P90X ab ripper extended. I want to incorporate the Tracy Bootcamps into my next few weeks of rotations along with other things. I really do like those.

Teddy, it sounds like you have some fun classes at the gym to try out. That should be plenty of motivation:) I get up between 4 and 4:30 and I am sure dragging around and pushing myself to move lately.

Debbie, it takes me a bit to get into the workouts a lot of the time. Once I have been at it for awhile it is fun and I can keep going.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.