Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Tues Nov 8

Today I did Bryan Kest's Power Yoga #1. Had a really good workout this time, I felt more limber and could hold the poses longer. Was suppose to do cardio but just didn't want too. My body is so tight I thought I'd benefit more with stretching today. Felt great and I feel great now!

Diane Sue - I know, I guess I shouldn't keep wondering where everyone is at. They are gone. I know most of them don't even post on this site anymore. Oh well.... At least we are still here. I hope Teddygirl starts posting more! Glad you are able to talk to your dh. When is he coming back? I hope for the holiday's at least.

Morning:D

I got in a good workout this morning, I did KPC and abs ooooouuch this workout always wipe me out:confused:

Debbie: I'm back forever:rolleyes: Yesterday, date was wrong I ended up starting a thread for Nov 7th only to fine it on the 2nd page.:) Two days in and legs are stiff. Glad you enjoyed your workout this morning, one of these ole days I plan to add Yoga to my workouts, at my age it is needed. Glad to be back;)

Diane: My foot is about 90% healed; I'm so ready to do a step workout. :)

I decided to change my workout up a bit, so that I won't get bored. I have AOS Providence had for bout a yr un-open and Newport, me going to post up tonight and watch it to see what I am in for.

I had a short workout. Very little. sleep. I started doing Low Impact Challenge and ended up stoping at 31 min. I was worried about the flooding and getting the girls to scoop. Dd had a hard time getting here and a scare with deep water. Rain has stopped so it should be better when I go get them. Calories burned was 245. My Dad called and isnt coming till tomorrow.

Debbie , DH is coming for two weeks at Christmas. Looking forward to seeing him:D

Teddy, glad to hear the foot is a most healed:D. I also hope that you will continue to post.

Roselyn, nice workout mix:)

Roselyn - You sure do some back to back hard workouts. You gotta be ripped by now girl! Nice going!

Teddygirl - Glad to hear you will be checking in daily with us! Nice workout today!

Diane Sue - Glad to hear your dh is coming back for Christmas. That is great news! So you guys are getting flooding? That truly sucks. I sure hope it dries up for you soon!

Debbie, we had roads blocked all over the place. Then we have had tornadoes and earthquakes. The craziest weather ever.

Debbie, we had roads blocked all over the place. Then we have had tornadoes and earthquakes. The craziest weather ever.

I agree. It's been scary everywhere. I'm glad it's sort of evened out for us for a while. My bathroom was getting flooded every other day. :mad:

I was actually able to ride my motorcycle today! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.