Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Tues Jan 10

Morning Guys:D

This week starts my 4 week rotation; Barry’s Boot camp. I watched my first video last night and thought this would really help me to get these 10lbs off this month. I like this series bc, you start off with weigh work, then on to cardio then treadmill, not bad, huh? Just have to make sure I eat and fuel my body, keeping my energy high.

Any who this morning the plan did not go as mentioned lol. I hopped on my treadmill and I did Candace; tonight I plan on doing BC arms & abs and cardio, each workout is about 20 minutes or so.

Last edited:
This morning I did Chalean Exteme Burn Intervals 46 min, 324 calories burned, Max Hr 162-121 Avg. I then did Ab Burner 11 min 49 calories. I finished off with Kelly Coffey 30 minutes to fitness step box workout #2 with weight drills 39 min, 310 calories, HR Max 153-avg 131. Total time was 96 minutes and calories burned 683.

Teddy, I really like Barry's Bootcamp. I have not done the entire series in ages. I used the cardio that goes with shoulders using my rebounder and thought that was pretty fun. Good luck with it. I am sure it will burn off some lbs;)

Roselyn, Gym Style is a good choice. :)

I started a thread early this am, I guess you all didn't see it. I did cardio coach 6 with candice. I'm typing on my nook so i can't cut and paste what i did.

Anyways, hi all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.