Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Tues Dec 6

Today was cardio and I told myself I would go easy due to my back and just getting back into cardio after a week off. Well, my body had different plans. I did very well with Cardio Coach #4 and even got my HR up to 166 bpm which is very high for me. But I felt great. Legs felt light and I did more than I wanted. Feel very energized right now.

I also did the ab work from MIS.

CARDIO STATS:
48 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
16 minutes in zone
30 minutes above zone
401 calories burned
2.5 miles traveled

Diane Sue - Your shoulder/neck problem sounds so much like mine. I wonder why we are having this problem? I hope yours ease up, I know what you are going through.

Linda - So good to see you checking in again! Woo hoo! :eek:

Last edited:
Morning :D

I took a 1/4 day vacation to get my workout in;) Always enjoy starting with a slow steady jog did this while listening too my girl to Candace. BBS must get ready for work:eek:

Stats

60 min
3:78 miles traveled
420 cals burn

This morning I was really pressed for time. I had to drink my coffee while getting ready to workout. I did Sharon Twombly's Athletic Step Jam skipping the ball portion(no time) I did do the abs though. Workout was 82 min and calories burned was 731. I had planned on doing some more abwork but my granddaughter arrived and needed to be at school a little earlier. I passed my turn and got her close to on time by 3 minutes. Just talking away and forgot to turn. On the way my dil called and her car was not working(ie red stuff leaking and turning not working, looked like transmission fluid to me) So I took her children to school and her to work. The youngest grandbaby was ready for breakfast by the time I got home. You know, getting up at 4:30 and trying to get a decent workout in really makes me tired. I was getting used to being able to sleep:) I will get back into things better after today. I am picking them all up this afternoon too. We will see, I may bring them back here and they can use the truck which I hate driving. I just start it once in awhile.

Roselyn, nice mix for the cardio.

Debbie, I am glad that you were able to get in CC4. That is great:D

Teddy, glad that you got in Candace. That is such a good workout. I need to pull out that treadmill more often:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.