Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Tues Dec 20

I did Mike Donavanik's Extreme Burn, I like this dvd, I only have done the first 40 minute workout (there are two and then an advanced one with both) There are two interval weight sections with a good cardio interval between. Something a little different to confuse my muscles. He finishes with abs. I then did slow and heavy bi's and tri's.

Today was cardio. Jumped on my treadmill and had an ok workout. I did some long jogs, some sprints and some hill climbs. Wasn't into it all that much.

Then I did some ab work on my own. Did some hanging knee lifts, crunches on the stability ball and planks.

CARDIO STATS:
45 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
21 minutes in zone
19 minutes above zone
341 calories
2.25 miles traveled

I just wanted to let you all know that after this week I won't be on this forum much. I'll try to post my workouts each morning but after that I won't be on. My job has taken a turn and I'll be doing different things which doesn't require a computer. So I just wanted to let you all know. I'll be on as much as I can but it doesn't look like it will be much. :(

No workout today. I was up till 2 am after my niece came in. I hope to get something in tomorrow. I also woke up with that silly neck pain again. It is really annoying me:confused:

Debbie, I will miss having you hear and reading about your workouts. I hope the job turn is something you want.

Roselyn, I have not heard of that workout. It does sound interesting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.