Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Thurs Oct 27

Today was Yoga again and I did Karen Voight's Yoga Strength. Had a great one but there are still many poses I have trouble with. I use to be able to do them all with no problems. Tells me everything I need to know. And I'm almost 100% positive this is my problem with most of my muscles getting knotted all the time.

I really need to do yoga at least three times a week. I think I can do it in the evenings. Now that it's getting old out I have no reason not to do a half hour yoga workout in the evenings. I just need to make myself do it.

I'm going to order Cathe's new ones and hopefully they will be good. I hope they are good.

Roselyn - What workout made you go Owww! LOL!

I had the girls and JP over last night. This was JP's first night away from home. I took the girls to school a little early because it was pouring rain and I was afraid traffic would be bad. This morning I did the Low Impact Series Super sets with the Step bonus, 63 min, 502 calories. I really did like this. Amazing what you can do without jumping. Not a lot of weight work on this but there was 8# moves in a few spots on the workout and 8 and 5# on the step. Also used the gliding discs on both. Lots of interesting ways to use those gliding discs. Max HR was 162. This worked well for me since I did not have time for a long workout.
I had the girls and JP over last night. This was JP's first night away from home. I took the girls to school a little early because it was pouring rain and I was afraid traffic would be bad. This morning I did the Low Impact Series Super sets with the Step bonus, 63 min, 502 calories. I really did like this. Amazing what you can do without jumping. Not a lot of weight work on this but there was 8# moves in a few spots on the workout and 8 and 5# on the step. Also used the gliding discs on both. Lots of interesting ways to use those gliding discs. Max HR was 162. This worked well for me since I did not have time for a long workout.
Well, I have had a hard time posting my workout. Apparently copying and pasting part of it does not work. I just will not let me do it. DD mentioned when sending out an e mail yesterday for the parents of her students was having a hard time copying and pasting stuff there. Not sure what it is. I thought Yahoo but then it worked on facebook so it must be here on the posting.
Anyway, I did not have much time this morning. I had my granddaughters and youngest grandchild here all night. It was his first time away from home. I had to get them togther early and out to school. I was not sure of the traffic since it was pouring rain and cool outside.
I did The Low Impact Series Superset plus the bonus step, 63 min, 502 calories. Max HR 162 Avg 137. I really liked this. Cathe uses the gliding discs quite a bit. She also uses them once in the bonus step. 8# dumbbells and a little with 5#. I was thinking of coming back and doing Yoga Relax but don't think there will be time.

Debbie, I can sure tell the difference when I do not do flexibility work. I let up and I am soon back. It would be so easy to skip it but, my lesson has been learned for awhile now. It is just another part of fitness that is important. It keeps us working out and helps us keep doing things that a lot of people cannot do as they get older.

Roselyn, did you do another long workout for legs:)

Debbie,

I did Legs and Glutes and then Slow and Heavy,

Diane Sue is that one of the new workouts? I am waiting for min, please mailman bring me a package today.

Diane Sue - Nice workout! The new workouts sound like fun, I sort of wish I would have preordered now. Oh well. I agree, we need to stay flexible if we want to keep working out. My muscles have been horribly tight and I really need to do the stretching.

Roselyn - Holy crap! Nice workout!

Roselyn, that was some workout. Makes my legs shake just thinking about it:) Yes, I have been doing my workouts the last three days using the Low Impact Series. I am really liking them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.