Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Thurs Oct 13

Today I had an EXCELLENT cardio workout. I did a CC workout that I haven't done in literally years because I never really liked it much. Well, I think it will become one of my new favorites. I did Cardio Coach #4. That one has lots of hills, which is why I never liked it, but for some reason this morning I had a great time. HR stayed in my orange and red zone and I was sweating my @ss off. Felt awesome!

Then I did the Ab work from Kick, Punch and Crunch. Was able to do all the of the inverted planks on the stability ball. I was worried that my upper back would start hurting, but it didn't. :eek: Felt great to work my abs.

CARDIO STATS:
48 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
13 minutes in zone
34 minutes above zone
415 calories burned
2.5 miles traveled

Very happy with these stats.

My workout was Athletic Step 47 min, 390 calories, Max hr 157, then I did Chalean Extreme Core Circuit 12 min,, 38 calories. I used the 2# weighted gloves(not sure how much the Beach Body ones weigh) and most of it is done on the stability ball. I finished with Chalean Extreme Dynamic flow yoga 40 min 130 calories and wore my 1# weighted gloves for this. Total time was 99 min and calories burned was 558.
I am hoping to do upper body work tomorrow. I will see how it goes. I would also like to get in another of Tracey's Bootcamp workouts. I will probably try to do the Strength #2 Bootcamp which is mostly upper moves with the bands. Then another lower body workout on Saturday. Trying to get in more flexibility work too.

Debbie, nice job on CC #4 :D It has been so long since I have pulled out KPC that I forgot the moves Cathe uses in it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.