Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Thurs Nov 7

Today was cardio and I did a bunch of intervals on my treadmill. Did sprint intervals, did hills, did sprint intervals on hills. Had a great time. Listened to some awesome music and got in the zone. In fact, I was in the zone so much I didn't stop after 45 minutes (which was my original plan) to do ab work. I think I'll try to get some ab work in tonight after work. We'll see. I figured I'd take advantage of feeling so good on the treadmill and just wanted to keep going.

HR STATS:
60 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
18 minutes in zone
39 minutes above zone
492 calories burned :eek:
3 miles traveled (goal was 2!)

This morning I did low impact series Athletic training. 56 minutes 400 calories. I have done two premixes. I didn't realize how much upper body strength was in this from the mixes I already did. I wonder if the Athletic training extreme mix is the cardio twice. It is shorter. That is the only one I have not done. My silly hr monitor keeps popping in 225 as my hr. Everything generally comes out ok but it is irritating. I watched and I was in the mid 150 range a lot. This has been happening since I sent it to Polar to change the battery. I was in Zone 1 14:02 min, zone 2 15:26 min, zone 3 27:12 min. I followed with Total Body Tri sets Back, Biceps and Core mix doing the first friary 3 times, 39 min, 210 calories. I then did Yoga Relax express 2. I liked this, the first 13 min and last 10 are the same as # 1 but this one had more lunge type moves stretching the hip flexor and hamstring. The first one did a lot of then warrior move progressions. 32 min, 97 calories . Total time wax 2 hr 7 min and calories burned was 707 No headache or neck pain today. Slept well so feel great. Nice after the last few days.

Debbie, so glad you were really enjoying the treadmill this morning:D I love it when I am in one of those moods.

Roselyn, did you do the step workout with the bonus??

MIA, I'm so shamed :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

This morning, I did CC#8

Stats:

3:68 miles
401 cals burned
60:00 minutes

Okay where is everyone:confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.