Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Thurs Nov 10

Cardio, I did Cardio Supersets, then the cardio from Slide n Glide, then finished off with warm up from Insanity Plyo (warm up kept my heart rate up a little more, his warm ups really warm you up!!) cool down and stretch, ready to face the day, Check!

Good Morning Guys:D

Today, I did a 33 minutes slow steady jog while listening to Candace and MM chest and back; short and sweet:rolleyes: I wanted to do two rounds, but the time flew by so fast. All and all I had a pretty good workout.

Today was cardio and I chose Cardio Coach #3. Had a pretty decent workout.

I also did the ab work from Kick, Punch and Crunch.

CARDIO STATS:
42 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
19 minutes in zone
20 minutes above zone
2.25 miles traveled
339 calories burned

Teddygirl - Your workout today is sort of like something I want to do when I'm done with STS. I need to find a way to get more cardio and yoga in, and doing cardio and weights in one day is how I think I'll need to do it. I hate cardio and weight training, though. Not my favorite. We'll see. Nice job!

Roselyn - Nice workout today, girl!

Debbie: Nice workout yourself:cool: I thought about doing STS long and hard, but I know me. I won’t….know I can’t seem to stick with a planned out rotation, it mess with my head:eek: I'll fall off the wagon AGAIN like before (its’ like to much pressure for me or something) I’m better off doing STS...P90x basically anything I feel like doing; long as I get it done, right. I have always worked better this way. It is hard to get what you want to do when doing other's rotation, some can, me I can't. I like to do more cardio and lower body work. Just my opinion:cool:

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.