Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Thurs Feb 16

Morning:D

Today, I did 4 day split back & biceps got a good burn some routines I did doubles. And step reebox love this workout the music gets me pumped:cool:

Rose: Niiice job:) doing ANYTHING insanity workout is sanity;)

I had a miserable night with my nightstand loaded with things to help me feel better after I sat in the whirlpool with the water nice and steamy. I was propped up all night. I did get some sleep... though and went to bed earlier:D This morning I did Chalean Extreme Lean Intervals from the deluxe package 41 minutes 317 calories. I then did Chalean Extreme Intervals from her newest workouts which uses the stability ball and endurance based weights upper body. 40 min, 302 calories. I finished with two Chalean ab segments, ab burner (I used 20# and 10# dumbbell on ab burner) , 28 min, 130 calories burned. Total time was 1 hr 49 min, calories burned was 749.
I made a yummy soup from Fitness Magazine called Smokey Black Bean Soup with Chicken Sausage(I used Gimme Lean Soy Sausage and just cooked and crumbled it)

Teddy good job with 4 Day Split and Step Reebok:)

Roselyn nice cardio workout.

Diane: Did I miss something, were you sick? I noticed you haven’t posted in a few days? For some reason I was dead tired yesterday. I must’ve dosed off soon as I got in bed; I woke up enough time to watch my favorite show Big Bang Theory. Glad you are feeling better, awesome workout. I still have not had the chances to watch Charlene DVD’s. I can’t wait for this day to end I’m off until Tuesday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.