Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Sat Oct 29

This morning I slept in:D I love when that happens. I did I did Low Impact Series Low Impact Challenge Step aerobics Low impact extreme premix 71 minutes 600 calories HR 133-156. Nice workout. I do think the bonus is the same one that is on Cardio Supersets. It only has one combo where they use the gliding discs and that is burpees with a push up. It could be done without the discs but they do make it nice. It uses 8 and 5# dumbbells in a few segments. I only say this because I keep pulling up my puzzle mats to use the carpet. I finished with Slide and Glide seated and floor slide segment. This worked lower, upper, and the ab segment that I have done before. It was 20 minutes and calories burned was 117. I have done this before too and not sure which workout. I just wanted to do the lower I had not yet done. Total time was 91 minutes and calories burned were 717.

Roselyn, I am glad you are enjoying the games:D Nice workout. I still have not purchased Paul Katami, even though I have heard good things about his workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.