HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR SAT OCT 23

Today was cardio and I did cardio fusion mix and max, 80 minutes, I have never done this premix, it was fun and then I did TF abs 10.

Have a good Saturday and good workouts everyone, now if I can get through the weekend without eating a lot of junk, so hard when everyone is home and munching on stuff:)

Today was Shoulders and Trap. Legs are a bit sore today but not as much as I'd like. Had a good workout.

1 min. 30 second rest between each exercise and set.

SHOULDERS:
Standing Lateral Raise - 8's/15 reps - 2 sets (warmup)
Standing Lateral Raise - 14's/12 reps - 3 sets
***Up 2#.

Arnold Press - 20's/12 reps - 2 sets
Arnold Press - 20's/11 reps - 1 set
Arnold Press - 20's/10 reps - 1 set
***Up 3#.Wow, this was tough. Wanted to keep it at 20 so next time I'll do it again at 20 and do all 4 sets at 12 reps.

Barbell Upright Rows - 52#/12 reps - 4 sets
***Up 2#. Love this exercise. It has always been one of my favories.

Seated Bent-Over Lateral Raise - 20's/12 reps - 4 sets
***Up 3#, really felt these, very tough!

TRAPS:
Standing Dumbbell Shrugs - 37's/25 reps - 4 sets
***Up 2# and added 5 reps from last time.

That is all....

Going to a craft show with my cousin! Love this time of year!!! :D

Morning, :D

This morning, started with slow steady jog while listening to CC Candace. I then did GS Back & Chest. I changed it up a bit, so I did not get bored, excellent work. Now onto workout #2 going to blow leaves, they are everywhere. Have a great day everyone.

Stats:
40 minutes
305 cals burned
2.75 miles travelled

BACK 2 counts up & down
Barbell underhand Reverse Grip (4 sets 8 reps) 30/40/40/40
Dumbbell One Arm Row (3 sets 12 reps) 15/15/20
Band T-Back Squeeze (purple band)
Dumbbell Pullovers 4ct up& down ( 4 sets 8 reps) 15/20/20120
Band T-Back Squeeze (purple band)
Modified Back Extensions (lower back)

Chest 2 counts up & down
Drop Set Pushups (16, 14, 12, 10)= 52
BB Bench Press (12 reps) #40
(I was surprised I could still use same weights)
DB Pec Flyes #15
DB Pec Flyes (12 reps) 15
DB Pec Flyes #15

BB Incline Chest Press (12 reps) #50
(this was good for me)
DB Incline Pec Flyes (12 reps) #20
BB Incline Chest Press (12 reps) #50
DB Incline Pec Flyes (12 reps) #15
(15’s felted better I was able to get a much better downward stretch and upward contraction)
BB Close grip Chest Press (10 reps) 30/30

Nice workout guys;)

Last edited:
Roselyn - I've never done that premix either, but ever since Diane Sue mentioned it I've been wanting to. Nice work :)

Debbie - Great shoulder workout - Have fun at the craft fair. It's been a pretty fall here this year too.

Teddy - Excellent workout. Like how you mixed it up. You sure worked hard :)

Hermia - Nice mix of workouts last night :). I can only imagine how tough it would be to juggle your schedule as you do. When will you hear about the tenure position? I'll keep you in my prayers. That would be so great for you. Also, I've never heard of Blizzcon. Does your fiance' play a lot of games? It seems that guys do a lot of unique (fun) things together. Oh. My energy level. It tends to rollercoaster (kind of like you mentioned) but has been worse the past few weeks. It could be so many different things (of course). I'm trying to troubleshoot a little and see what I come up with. Just not sure.

I did end up doing Pure Cardio last night. It was tough but I also really enjoyed it - felt a lift afterwards, too. Steady state and yoga/Budokon tonight or tomorrow.

Have a great weekend.

Lori

Hi there everyone...hope you all are having a great weekend!

Lori, it will probably be at least a month before I hear about a possible interview. Every such position has well over a hundred applicants, so it takes a while for the committee to get through them. Thank you for your prayers...it would definitely be such a relief to have the security of a tenure-track job. Blizzcon is put on by Blizzard, a video game company. My fiance works for them, and yes, he loves games. =)
We just got back from the second night of it. Tenacious D played at the end. It was a lot of fun, but mostly my life is grading, so not so fun, lol.

Today's workout was yoga class this morning...the level 2 classes are definitely good workouts for me. Lots of sweat, and they tend to keep the temperature up in there, too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.