Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Sat Oct 22

This morning I did Chalean Extreme Intervals 41 min, 265 calories, max hr 157.This is a lot of upper body which I wanted to be my focus. 3 min cardio intervals with endurance weights. I followed with Chalean's I got abs using 12# dumbbells for the weight part. 16 min, 68 calories. I then did TRX Force workout #2 which is chest, back, shoulders, and abs/core. 38 min, 211 calories. I kind of jogged around during the breaks and did more reps than week 1 so the 45 sec rests were not really 45 sec.. More like further into the 12 week program. Those suspended ab moves are killer. Those suspended saw and offset hand pike moves are hard. I finished with Shiva's Power Yoga Flow Creative Roots 13 min 56 calories. Total time was 1 hr 50 minutes and calories burned was 600 calories.
I need to run a few errands then will pick DD up to take her to Sam's to pick up some Christmas presents.

Roselyn, I love using my rebounder. That sounds like a good mix. That was the Patrick Goudeau that doesn't have the weights at the start? Keli uses those sandweights a lot.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.