Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Sat Oct 15

This morning it took me awhile to get started. I started with Kelly Coffey Split Sessions warm up and lower body band work(firewalker band) then went on to do STS Total Body starting with the warm up and doing the abs.295 calories 52 minutes. I had issues with the dvd player and universal remote. I could not use the premixes so had to forward through the chapters through the dvd player. I probably won't use that one again for pre mixes. I then got on the treadmill and mostly walked/jogged hills 2.26 miles, 34 min, 265 caloreis max hr 153. Total time was 86 minutes and calories burned was 521. I raised my weights some on lower body today:D I am missing some of the serious weight training. Eats yesterday were pretty good till DD wanted to go to Olive Garden. Even though I had only one breadstick, chicken marsala, and two helpings of salad my fat and sodium went through the roof. I won't even begin to post that one. Weigh in was not nice this a.m. either. I should have stayed off the scale. I am off to get some things for planned recipes and hit Lowes since Home Depot did not have something I wanted. Also some things for the school children in Afghanistan. Those children have school outdoors in the dirt. Look at everything on a chalk board. They mainly need paper and pencils and backpacks are a plus. They generally carry a plastic shopping bag with their materials. I really do want to help them out.

Roselyn, I have not done Step Challenge in forever either. I used to forward through the weights and just do the cardio segments at times for a quick intense cardio. It would have been nice as a premix.

Roselyn, on the protein bars there are a couple that I really do like. I will post one and will have to get the name off of the other when I go to the store today. Power Crunch bars in certain flavors. These have carbs as well as protein. I like to use them post morning workouts. Some flavors are better than others. The other I believe is called Supreme I believe but I really do need to go get one to tell you for sure. I try not to buy to many of these. They are nice when I do not have time to eat but if I keep too many around and am really hungry I tend to want to eat more than one. This stacks up the calories fast and I do not think that they are the best way to get my nutrition. I think clean foods is the best way to go.

Ok just left Akins. The other bar is meal replacement bar, Syntha-6 cookies & cream. I generally pick this up if there was no time to eat.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.